GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What. A. PPV! *Backlash spoilers, naturally*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/04/04 at 03:44
Regular
Just watched it on Sky Sports 4 for free... ;c)

Actually, I got the webcast for free. I will edit this later on when I can be bothered.

Shelton dft. Flair
Coach dft. Tajiri
Chris Jericho dft. Trish and Christian
Victoria dft. Lita
Orton dft. Cactus Jack
Hurricane and Rosey dft. La Resistance
Edge dft. Kane
Chris Benoit dft. Shawn Michaels and HHH

Randy Orton and Cactus Jack went to hell and back! Truely amazing.

Hurricane defeated La Résistance for the second time in on week! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, 'Frenchies'. What was up with their flags? Heh. Suddenly, they don't come from Paris.

Eugene...funny funny guy! His segment with the Diva's was genius, and him running off the ropes was brillliant. He wants to be a Superhero!

But wow, what a PPV! Amazing stuff.
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:58
Regular
"I like cheese"
Lmao lalakers...you make me laugh. Just watch the match, and you will see what a true legend Randy Orton is.

Awesome match. Randy Orton is THE future. I'm so happy he won. Credit to Foley too though, fantastic match.

Overall, PPV was very good.

Nothin more to add.
Mon 19/04/04 at 14:34
Regular
..::CGJ::.. wrote:
> Did Shawn Michaels Turn heel?

He got the most heat. Like Matthew said last night, it was enough to make HHH look like a face.

After the show, this is what happened.

-------

Benoit just celebrated with the title as Micheals stumbled up the ramp where the fans throw ANOTHER huge "you screwed Bret" chant. Benoit got on the mic.

Benoit :: HBK, you pack up and you get your ass out of this building cause your not wanted here any more!

*Huge "you screwed Bret" chants erupt again*

Benoit :: You see HBK, not only did you screw Bret (*huge pop*) but YOU ALSO TAPPED OUT!

*HUGE pop followed by huge "you tapped out" chant!*

HBK looked like he was ready to run until Benoit said...

Benoit :: Come on down here I'll make you tap again. Infact, come down here and I'll make you tap in 15 seconds.

HBK turns and leaves followed by HHH coming back out and saying how he only tapped out once to a Canadian but he wont tap out again, where he proceeded to charge into a Crossface, and thus tapped out AGAIN.

He got up, called the fans "Redneck, Hillbilly Canadian's" and then Benoit left.

HBK turned around and left.
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:56
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Good Good. Hah! This betting leauge has gone my way! Apart from the Orton Foley match me thinks
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
No, although getting boos the entire match would make him a heel anyway. :D
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Did Shawn Michaels Turn heel?
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
He's going to make a movie but will pop back every so often. At least he won't have the title.
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Off to film a movie i think, but if he has gone for a few months then:

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

The talent supressor has gone for a few months, let the good times roll
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:33
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Is it true that HHH has left?
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:25
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:
> †hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
>
> But doesn't it make sense to push an up-and-comer over a part-time
> retired ex-star?
>
> Don't get me wrong, I respect what Foley has achieved more than
> anyone, but this is about passing the torch...
>
>
> Pass the torch by all means but don't destroy the legend of the guy
> actually passing it. That whole thing of Foley walking out and not
> facing Orton was a ton of crap in my opinion. Foley would never walk
> away from a fight especially not against a muppet like Orton.

But from what I heard that was actually Foley's idea? He wants to come across as someone who has lost the 'passion' he once felt for the business for some reason...guess it's partly based in truth, like all good wrestling angles...
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:

> But doesn't it make sense to push an up-and-comer over a part-time
> retired ex-star?
>
> Don't get me wrong, I respect what Foley has achieved more than
> anyone, but this is about passing the torch...

Pass the torch by all means but don't destroy the legend of the guy actually passing it. That whole thing of Foley walking out and not facing Orton was a ton of crap in my opinion. Foley would never walk away from a fight especially not against a muppet like Orton.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.