GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What. A. PPV! *Backlash spoilers, naturally*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/04/04 at 03:44
Regular
Just watched it on Sky Sports 4 for free... ;c)

Actually, I got the webcast for free. I will edit this later on when I can be bothered.

Shelton dft. Flair
Coach dft. Tajiri
Chris Jericho dft. Trish and Christian
Victoria dft. Lita
Orton dft. Cactus Jack
Hurricane and Rosey dft. La Resistance
Edge dft. Kane
Chris Benoit dft. Shawn Michaels and HHH

Randy Orton and Cactus Jack went to hell and back! Truely amazing.

Hurricane defeated La Résistance for the second time in on week! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, 'Frenchies'. What was up with their flags? Heh. Suddenly, they don't come from Paris.

Eugene...funny funny guy! His segment with the Diva's was genius, and him running off the ropes was brillliant. He wants to be a Superhero!

But wow, what a PPV! Amazing stuff.
Mon 19/04/04 at 03:44
Regular
Just watched it on Sky Sports 4 for free... ;c)

Actually, I got the webcast for free. I will edit this later on when I can be bothered.

Shelton dft. Flair
Coach dft. Tajiri
Chris Jericho dft. Trish and Christian
Victoria dft. Lita
Orton dft. Cactus Jack
Hurricane and Rosey dft. La Resistance
Edge dft. Kane
Chris Benoit dft. Shawn Michaels and HHH

Randy Orton and Cactus Jack went to hell and back! Truely amazing.

Hurricane defeated La Résistance for the second time in on week! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, 'Frenchies'. What was up with their flags? Heh. Suddenly, they don't come from Paris.

Eugene...funny funny guy! His segment with the Diva's was genius, and him running off the ropes was brillliant. He wants to be a Superhero!

But wow, what a PPV! Amazing stuff.
Mon 19/04/04 at 12:41
Regular
"..."
Dinsmore can wrestle too...he's been a standout in OVW for the last four year and given an opponent who can really go with him (Benoit/Benjamin/Storm etc) He could put on a top drawer match...
Mon 19/04/04 at 12:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Orton def Cactus Jack?? Well i hope to god he got his ass handed to him on a plate before luckily picking up a win. For one the muppet doesn't even deserve a push as the only impressive thing he's done for me is to whine about his arm each week and secondly why do they have to destroy the legend of Foley in the process of building Orton up? In a hardcore match Foley should be kicking his ass from pillar to post not jobbing to him.
Mon 19/04/04 at 12:47
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:
> Orton def Cactus Jack?? Well i hope to god he got his ass handed to
> him on a plate before luckily picking up a win. For one the muppet
> doesn't even deserve a push as the only impressive thing he's done
> for me is to whine about his arm each week and secondly why do they
> have to destroy the legend of Foley in the process of building Orton
> up? In a hardcore match Foley should be kicking his ass from pillar
> to post not jobbing to him.

But doesn't it make sense to push an up-and-comer over a part-time retired ex-star?

Don't get me wrong, I respect what Foley has achieved more than anyone, but this is about passing the torch...

Anyway...

***SPOILER***

he object of the match was to display how much punishment Orton can take and he certainly did that...he was slammed on a barbed wire bat, a barbed wire board and also on the thumb tacks...he was a bloody mess by the end...and the crowd even chanted 'C-Z-W!...guess we're moving on from ECW chants now!
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:

> But doesn't it make sense to push an up-and-comer over a part-time
> retired ex-star?
>
> Don't get me wrong, I respect what Foley has achieved more than
> anyone, but this is about passing the torch...

Pass the torch by all means but don't destroy the legend of the guy actually passing it. That whole thing of Foley walking out and not facing Orton was a ton of crap in my opinion. Foley would never walk away from a fight especially not against a muppet like Orton.
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:25
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:
> †hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
>
> But doesn't it make sense to push an up-and-comer over a part-time
> retired ex-star?
>
> Don't get me wrong, I respect what Foley has achieved more than
> anyone, but this is about passing the torch...
>
>
> Pass the torch by all means but don't destroy the legend of the guy
> actually passing it. That whole thing of Foley walking out and not
> facing Orton was a ton of crap in my opinion. Foley would never walk
> away from a fight especially not against a muppet like Orton.

But from what I heard that was actually Foley's idea? He wants to come across as someone who has lost the 'passion' he once felt for the business for some reason...guess it's partly based in truth, like all good wrestling angles...
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:33
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Is it true that HHH has left?
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Off to film a movie i think, but if he has gone for a few months then:

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

The talent supressor has gone for a few months, let the good times roll
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
He's going to make a movie but will pop back every so often. At least he won't have the title.
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Did Shawn Michaels Turn heel?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.