GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question's about tatoo's"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/04/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Do they hurt, how much do they cost, have you got any, where are they, What are they, Is it worth it.
Mon 19/04/04 at 01:23
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I never really liked tattoos on blokes but my ex had muscly (sp) arms with a tattoo on of a skull and a snake and that looked pretty sexy. If he had skinny arms wouldn't look as good. Since he's got fat though i don't imagine it to look as good.

I was thinking about getting my tongue pierced but since i'm not allowed i'm going to get a tattoo instead just gotta find one i like. My dad said he'd rather me get a tattoo than my tongue pierced which is quite weird because you can always take tongue stud out where as you can't take the ink out!
Mon 19/04/04 at 01:23
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
>> Tribal design from top of shoulder to elbow & covers front of my
> arm.
> *****
*Pictures it and swoons*
Mon 19/04/04 at 01:20
Regular
a 'mate' of mine had the "vibealite" emblem on his shoulder with "stomping uk" written underneath.

for some reason we drifted apart
Mon 19/04/04 at 01:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You get used to the initial pain of the needle, then it feels like sunburn for 3-4 days afterwards whilst the muscle swells. Rub Savlon or something on it, keep it clean and don't pick it.
It heals after a week or so (depending on the size) and voila, instant ink.
My right arm was the most painful, and bled like a lady for a couple of days - ruined a t-shirt but it's worth it still after 9 years. Tribal design from top of shoulder to elbow & covers front of my arm.
And a couple of others, all black and all for my own benefit so yes, to me they are worth it.

Get a spiderweb or, if female, a dolphin/saxaphone.
Or one of those cheesy barb-wire arm bands that every Oi-Oi-Boy sports under his Ben Sherman.

Each to their own I suppose, but I find myself trying to stifle laughter whenever I see yet another person with a Chinese symbol on their shoulder, and they aren't Chinese.
It's like seeing an Oriental walking around with "Clever" tattooed in English on their shoulders.

Choose your design, make sure you absolutely want it and, having made up your mind?
Leave it for 6 months, then still see if you want one.
Failing that, go and get some wanky Chinese symbol or the Batman symbol and look at yourself in 20 years going "er..."
Sun 18/04/04 at 23:50
Regular
Tattoo....on dudes.....Rrrrrrrrrrr*

*As long as it's not crap......if they're on the back, then double rrrr
Sun 18/04/04 at 23:43
Regular
Timmargh wrote:

> I didn't get them to look cool or manly or anything, I got them
> because I wanted to. The only one that ever gets seen in public is
> the one on my arm.

What is it of?
Sun 18/04/04 at 23:32
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Icaruss wrote:
> Ho ho ho, nothing like a tattoo to show off your manlihood.

I didn't get them to look cool or manly or anything, I got them because I wanted to. The only one that ever gets seen in public is the one on my arm.
Sun 18/04/04 at 23:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It may be cliched but i want a Big black dragon ba**ard on my chest and something that will wrap around my arm, possibly a black flame.
Sun 18/04/04 at 23:21
Regular
Ha!
Sun 18/04/04 at 23:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Icaruss wrote:
> Ho ho ho, nothing like a tattoo to show off your manlihood.

If you have one on your knob then i guess thats true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.