GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what is the best DS game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario 64'.
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:49
"'oh I do say!'"
i think super mario 64 DS is the best
Sun 20/03/05 at 19:19
Regular
"Pwned"
Walrus wrote:
> Wario Ware Touched is way too short and gets boring.I borrowed it for
> 2 days and don't really want to play it much more.It is very
> innovative but alot of the games are too much alike and you can
> complete it very quickly.You might come back to it but the SM64DS
> mini games have more replay value.Wario Ware is still a good game but
> I am don't think it is worth £30' if it was £20 I would
> have got it.Instead I got Polarium which is a quality but hard
> +frustrating game which I recommend.

Yep, Wario Ware was a bit short. All the games weren't varied enough, probably why you thought it was boring.
Sun 20/03/05 at 19:19
"'oh I do say!'"
i agree walrus. sm64DS is better than wario ware touched.
Sun 20/03/05 at 19:18
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Wario Ware Touched is way too short and gets boring.I borrowed it for 2 days and don't really want to play it much more.It is very innovative but alot of the games are too much alike and you can complete it very quickly.You might come back to it but the SM64DS mini games have more replay value.Wario Ware is still a good game but I am don't think it is worth £30' if it was £20 I would have got it.Instead I got Polarium which is a quality but hard +frustrating game which I recommend.
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:58
Regular
"Pwned"
Wario Ware is more fun, but the more hardcore and in-depth game is Super Mario 64. They can't really be compared, but in my opinion Super Mario 64 is better because if you get bored, you can simply quit the adventure and play some mini-games, most of which are better than the mini-games on Wario Ware Touched! Get both if you ask me.
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:57
"'oh I do say!'"
hey, don't take the mik. i am just telling the truth
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:55
"period drama"
You're open to opinions, then.
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:52
"'oh I do say!'"
i HATE wario and Wario ware touched. it sucks
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:50
Regular
"-_-"
super mario Ds bores the living hell out of me, i mamnaged t play it for an entire hou on a coach ride and it hasnt been touched since. Warioware on the other hand is the besest evar!!1111
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:49
"'oh I do say!'"
i think super mario 64 DS is the best

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.