GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what is the best DS game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario 64'.
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:49
"'oh I do say!'"
i think super mario 64 DS is the best
Wed 13/04/05 at 22:38
Regular
"Underbean"
queen of england wrote:
Who is this commoner queen of england, they are a mimicker, I am the true queen of england, QUEEN OF THE WORLD, leave me be, you wanna bees
Mon 11/04/05 at 17:12
Regular
My brothers got a ds and that italian git marios game. I think i'll get a bike instead that way I'll get some excercise and have a way to shoot people with water pistols without them being able to catch me.
Mon 11/04/05 at 09:58
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
gerrid wrote:
> How many times do I have to tell you idiots. There are only 2 N64
> games on the DS. And there aren't any more on the horizon.

One including Rayman. Atleast Mario DS could pull it off without making a slower duller version on DS, ala Rayman.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
How many times do I have to tell you idiots. There are only 2 N64 games on the DS. And there aren't any more on the horizon.
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:52
Regular
I don't get it. The DS is just a bunch of N64 games with two screens. A gamecubes cheaper and better and in my opinion less ugly.
Sun 10/04/05 at 11:37
Regular
"blow u away"
i woulds like to try metroid prime but now buy it wat would u say about it
Thu 31/03/05 at 20:29
Regular
"kill my enemys"
I think Wario Ware Touched! is the best game on the DS at the moment.Mario kart looks promising though.
Thu 31/03/05 at 20:13
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
The mini-games in SM64DS really add more longevity to the game and they are amazing and varied.I think it really is a good remake and the multiplayer is great fun even though there are only four courses top chose from.Princess Peach's Slide is great because you can have a massive brawl at the end.
Thu 31/03/05 at 19:59
Regular
"thursdayton!"
SnoopDogg wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> And the extra characters and levels and stars?
>
>
> oh come on, thats just standard...New ideas with new games. Not old
> remakes like the NES Series on GBA.

Right. Not that the NES series was popular or anything.

As for 64 DS, I said the mini-games earlier and to be honest I'd buy the game just for those, I've spent so much time on them since November.
Thu 31/03/05 at 19:29
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> And the extra characters and levels and stars?

oh come on, thats just standard...New ideas with new games. Not old remakes like the NES Series on GBA. Can't you see why Nintendo sold less Gamecubes than the PS2 and Xbox? Not as many people enjoy Mario or Zelda as they used to and Nintendo can't see that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.