GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A question about piercings"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/04/04 at 17:58
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Two questions really. The first is does it hurt more getting your ear pierced at different parts? and the second is if you get your eyebrow pierced I heard it can migrate or something and leave a scar which is fousty. Is there anyway to prevent this? I am thinking of getting one of the two but I'd prefer the eyebrow if I can get it without it going to fcuk.
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Mystique wrote:
> I don't know why but now I have a mental image of you in spandex and
> sweatbands waggling your tongue to keep fit music.

Me too, now. Thanks for that.
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:49
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:

> in my mind, yes.
>
> I didn't spend £200 on a tongue-robics course just to waste it
> ...

I don't know why but now I have a mental image of you in spandex and sweatbands waggling your tongue to keep fit music.
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:48
Regular
barbells are boring.just a little ball poking out of you?!id rather get a black spike or something cool like that
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:47
Regular
you never answered my question
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:46
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
gunman wrote:
> i had my ear done when i was about 9 but i hated that.Now im thinking
> of getting my eyebrow done what can be put into an eyebrow piercing??

Barbells or hoops are the two most common things although there are a variety of variations. Go to Germany and see a grunge concert.
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:44
Regular
my old kung fu instructor had his body almost covered with tattoos. he had two huge dragons going up his back and the heads finished on his shoulders.

it looked impressive I'll admit, but it's just the whole idea of it being permanent.

must have hurt like a b**ch though
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:44
Regular
i had my ear done when i was about 9 but i hated that.Now im thinking of getting my eyebrow done what can be put into an eyebrow piercing??
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:43
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I didn't say I thought it'd make me sexy. I said I think it is sexy. I also think dragon tattoos are hot but we'll stop there.
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:42
Regular
Mystique wrote:

> did I say you've pulled?

in my mind, yes.

I didn't spend £200 on a tongue-robics course just to waste it ...
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:36
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:

> I'll get my coat
did I say you've pulled?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.