GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"power puff no shows"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/04/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Underbean"
why isnt the power puff girls game in the special reserve store or on the internet, i can only find it in game, i love the pp girls
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:59
Regular
"rock kickin!"
i said da on porpas!
Mon 19/04/04 at 21:02
Regular
"??????"
Pardon, Chaos?!
Mon 19/04/04 at 21:07
Regular
"rock kickin!"
oh never mind!
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:38
"The Will of D."
chatterbox wrote:
> ha ha, your user warned, and yes i am a boy, but surely if the
> powerpuff girls are girls and im a boy im not g*y, i dont no what
> your idea of g*y is but its kind of different to mine, and actually
> the powerpuff game looks pretty cool. so your banished
> lurrrrrrrrrrrr, nur nur your banished

G@y as in watching or playing something that is only for very young kids and is aimed at young girls in particular so you are watching or playing a mostly girls show. Which means you are gay if you are at least over 10 and a boy.
Wed 21/04/04 at 11:11
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Hey! The Powerpuff Girls rock. For christ's sake, it's got an evil monkey genius as one of the lead characters - how can that be a bad thing?

One of the 5 best cartoons ever. I am also annoyed that we don't sell more PPG stuff here, I'll get our buyers to look into it :)
Wed 21/04/04 at 20:53
Regular
"??????"
NOOOOOOO!

Evan a Staff Member has fallen victim to them!

What is this world coming to?!
Wed 21/04/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Underbean"
yer see! powerpuff girlsa are cool and the games rock, especialy the gc one, if only it were 1-4 player, that would be cool, a three player rpg, i'd be buttercup
Wed 21/04/04 at 21:51
Regular
"??????"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

It's the Lord of All Power-Puff Girls Fans!

FEAR HIM! (or her)

Buttercup? Pfff! What a sad name for someone with superpowers!

Forget that evil monkey guy the Staff Member mentioned! I'm more of a villain (and a PP-hater) than him! Bwa ha ha ha...

P.S. If I see any more PP-related Threads I SHALL TAKE ACTION!!! (though what exactly I'm not sure...I should plan these schemes first, shouldn't I...?) ;)
Wed 21/04/04 at 22:12
Regular
"8==="
"PsYİHo FoX 1987" wrote:
> Who said he was a boy???

Why do you have to be a boy to be gay???
Thu 22/04/04 at 08:04
"The Will of D."
Hedfix wrote:
> "PsYİHo FoX 1987" wrote:
> Who said he was a boy???
>
> Why do you have to be a boy to be gay???

True, true.
Loki being brainwashed by all those cartoon network adverts is bad enough, but we should put a stop to this evil show by creating an ever crapper show that's more addictive than the ppg so that anyone who is already brainwashedby the ppg will instead fall for the new show, while everyone not under the influence will have to suffer yet another absolutely crap cartton.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.