GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fast-tracking black officers?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/04/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Muh? Promoting members of a particular ethnic group to fill quotas? Surely that will incite racism amongst officers from other ethnic groups deserving promotions? I don't think the Police Force have thought this one through properly...
Sat 17/04/04 at 14:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The World has gone mental.
Sat 17/04/04 at 14:38
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I know of officers that have gotten in trouble for saying they want they're coffee white with one.

It's supposed to be, "milk with one".

Muh??!
Sat 17/04/04 at 14:35
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Dont you just hate all the political correctness. for example your not meant to say blackboard as thats racism to black people but you can say whiteboard. I've asked some of my black friends and they say that they aren't offended by someone saying blackboard.
Sat 17/04/04 at 14:05
Regular
"That's right!"
It's just as bad as them making the fitness tests easier so they could get more women in (because, of course, making different tests for men and women would be sexist...)

God, what a world we live in.
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Muh? Promoting members of a particular ethnic group to fill quotas? Surely that will incite racism amongst officers from other ethnic groups deserving promotions? I don't think the Police Force have thought this one through properly...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.