GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goldeneye DS/Age of Empires DS 'first shots'"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/03/05 at 10:39
Regular
"tokyo police club"
[URL]http://www.dsnews.co.uk/images/goldeneye.jpg[/URL]

Supposedly from the American Nintendo power magazine.

If AoE does come out for it, though, the DS will certainly get the nerd vote, especially if geeks decided that going out to meet real people is now fun.

But yeah, Goldeneye. It's looking like it's going to be crap, thanks to it being Rogue Agent rather than 64. There's always the hope that they'll pull off a miracle and make it decent. Possibly.

Views?
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:27
Regular
"kill my enemys"
I love AoE.Best game on PC.When i get my new PC i'll be going back on AoE.Can't wait.Probably go online again.Wonder if my clan are still together.Haven't been on for years.
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:22
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Seeing as I left my GC up at Uni, today I hooked up my N64 again and played some Goldeneye. Brilliant. Have only been playing levels on 00 Agent setting, and have got up to the second 'Bunker' level, which is a bee-hatch, as if you fire off many shots, pretty much the entire level of enemies hears you, and come running to your position... It's using slaps all the way, with the occasional single-shot to the head through a glass window...

Greatness. :D

Why can't Ninty just re-make the GOOD Goldeneye for DS. Shove on 8 player wireless multiplay, the DS will sell like the secret to eternal life in a bargain bucket closing down sale...
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:22
"period drama"
C&C DS would pwn.

You know ... I almost managed to forget Rogue Agent was ever made, which is generally good ... until this topic title made me do stuff in my trousers.
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:11
Regular
Its AoE - Civilization style.

Civilization or Red Alert on the DS would be nice.
Mon 21/03/05 at 18:40
Regular
"8==="
Please call Goldeneye: Rogue Agent by it's fullname.

Calling it Goldeneye on it's own is just wrong.
Mon 21/03/05 at 18:35
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ashley_o wrote:
> I would never had thought AOE would come to the DS.

Seriously?

I was hoping, wasn't sure, though.
Mon 21/03/05 at 18:15
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I would never had thought AOE would come to the DS.
Mon 21/03/05 at 17:11
Regular
"\\"
~ pResident Evil ~ wrote:
> AoE could look a bit better but i suppose it's so they can add more
> stuff into it and have bigger maps.

But there's hardly any stuff. 5 civs? 50 unit types? 15 buildings?

Sounds very scarce of anything indeed.

Aslong as it's still AoE II type gameplay then all is good. If not. Nothing is good.
Mon 21/03/05 at 17:01
Regular
might b worth geting the DS just for AoE
Mon 21/03/05 at 17:00
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
AoE could look a bit better but i suppose it's so they can add more stuff into it and have bigger maps.
Roll on Q4!!

Fingers crossed Rogue Agent DS is better than its home console counterparts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.