GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i need advice on the gameaday competition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/04/04 at 00:35
Regular
"POTTER"
hello
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ashman wrote:
> *sigh*
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:02
Regular
"POTTER"
oh sorry it said it on the back of my game i got some info of the case
Sat 17/04/04 at 20:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Mistakes in Todd's review.

The story is about a man called tommy vercetti and he gets sent to vice city by his boss called sonny ferolli.

No, he arrives in Vice City having been released from Prison, to meet former business associate Sonny Forelli (Not 'Ferolli').

But tommys arrival is not very good because most of vice city wants him dead and he loses all of his money and almost everything.Sonny wants his money

No, he has problems because a business deal involving cocaine and suitcases of money turns out to be a trap, and he has to start doing jobs so that he can get the cocaine back, and have money to pay Sonny with.
Sat 17/04/04 at 18:05
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
*sigh*
Sat 17/04/04 at 11:35
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Here's Todd's review:
>
> This game is truely amazing!at a truely good price!from the best
> website ever!!!.The story is about a man called tommy vercetti and he
> gets sent to vice city by his boss called sonny ferolli.But tommys
> arrival is not very good because most of vice city wants him dead and
> he loses all of his money and almost everything.Sonny wants his money
> back!and starts to threaten tommy so tommy has to do lots of fun
> missions for the gangsters and biker gangs of vice city!.He has got
> to win back vice city!.I rate this game 10/10 it is amazing for a
> bargain price on this website!.

>
> Todd I think you included eight (8) exclamation marks, which doesn't
> give it a nice appearance. Also, they need to be longer and challenge
> the game more by exploring areas such as graphics, gameplay and
> longtivity.

You can talk can't you, mister 'I have done 100 reviews on nothing'!
Sat 17/04/04 at 11:20
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Indeed Forest Fan, and you didn't neeed to copy out his whole review just to get your word count up, I think most people with half a brain know how to get to it.
Sat 17/04/04 at 10:17
Regular
Forest Fan, you're hardly an appropriate member to judge his reviews.
Sat 17/04/04 at 08:41
Regular
"eat toast!"
a bit short isn't it?

Needs more umpf to it. Not really thoughtout well. The balance isn't particularly good nor do you explain your points fully. Develop them. Now as for tips heres one:

"Those who stand above the weak and waiting will become targets of the weak and waiting."

Investigate the challengers, find out who are the best ones and plan your strikes. The sooner the better. Patience is the key.
Sat 17/04/04 at 07:43
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Here's Todd's review:

This game is truely amazing!at a truely good price!from the best website ever!!!.The story is about a man called tommy vercetti and he gets sent to vice city by his boss called sonny ferolli.But tommys arrival is not very good because most of vice city wants him dead and he loses all of his money and almost everything.Sonny wants his money back!and starts to threaten tommy so tommy has to do lots of fun missions for the gangsters and biker gangs of vice city!.He has got to win back vice city!.I rate this game 10/10 it is amazing for a bargain price on this website!.

Todd I think you included eight (8) exclamation marks, which doesn't give it a nice appearance. Also, they need to be longer and challenge the game more by exploring areas such as graphics, gameplay and longtivity.
Sat 17/04/04 at 01:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If you want to win gameaday i will give you a bit of a guide.

You will be embarking upon the quest of the goblet of tharganass, which you choose by walking under the archway with the RED SCEPTRE above the doorway. In the next room you will find a scroll with directions to the local youth hostel as well as a gold bar and a spy glass. Put the gold bar in your LEATHER SATCHELL and hold the spyglass to your SHIELD, when his eyes turn red red put the spy glass back on the table. Walk over to the next doorway and proceed through.

In the next room you will see a small boat moored beside a jetty, talk to the boatman and barter passage with your gold bar, at the junction tell him to bear RIGHT, and proceed to the jetty at the end of this tunnel. Disembark from the small boat and walk through the doorway ahead, enter the doorway. In this room is a moving floor which will lead you to the end of this passage, however spinning blades set at various heights will come towards you which you must duck under with due care and attention. When the floor stops moving pick up the loaf of bread and walk through the doorway on your RIGHT.

You are now on a high ledge, a dragon is sat on the left edge of the ledge, go over and sit in his sadlle, give the bread to the dragon to barter passage to the next area. You may comment on how gloriously shiny his scales look if you feel so inclined.

When you land thank the dragon for his kindness and leave the bread in his saddle. Disembark to your left and go through the NEAREST doorway. You will now find yourself in a courtyard, a wooden table is on the left hand side, go over to it and get the password from the scroll, drink the wine and put the spy glass next to the shield. Put it down when his eyes go red.

GONG

Sorry, weve ran out of time for this episode.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.