GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"English_Bloke...what's the law say about"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/04/04 at 21:45
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
public nudity? Just a question, that guy looked pretty shocked when he saw me toda...I'll be quiet now.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cubist, what are you blabbering about now?
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:13
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
You do that *sniggers*
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:10
Regular
Well the pope needs to use his genitalia quite a few times a day so I'll take that as a compliment.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:08
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
And I've seen you Doonhamer and it's no surprise to me that condoms are of as much use to you as the pope's genitalia is to him.
Sat 17/04/04 at 20:58
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
> Thats just twisted HHAT. I got asked out by a 15 year old the other
> day though. I said no though obviously.

A 21 year old "girlfriend" already and more offers on the cards? I've seen how ugly you are Cubist and I have to say that this is probably all lies.
Sat 17/04/04 at 19:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cub!st wrote:
> Aren't you kind of contradicting yourself there? You are SURE I'm
> making it all up in one paragraph and in the next you say I'm being
> disrespectful of this person so clearly there is some doubt in your
> mind to whether or not I am making this all up. I'll tell you again
> that I'm not but I don't think it'll make much difference to you.

No, Azul was simply countering your story on both possible fronts - that of being true or being fictional.
Sat 17/04/04 at 17:24
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
"King of Crude"

:D

Ah, Vanilla Sky.. :D
Sat 17/04/04 at 17:08
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Thanks Lindgren. I would be too but we're only in a "I'm seeing you but not going out with you" kind of relationship so "Christina" isn't really my other half. As my mate Paul puts it we are "F*** buddies" just I have the feelings to back it up too unlike "Christina":(
Sat 17/04/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I dont really give a monkeys either way. Ive no reason to disbelieve you. I would be slightly miffed though if my other half (if i had one at the moment!) was blabbing all on an internet forum
Sat 17/04/04 at 16:35
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Aren't you kind of contradicting yourself there? You are SURE I'm making it all up in one paragraph and in the next you say I'm being disrespectful of this person so clearly there is some doubt in your mind to whether or not I am making this all up. I'll tell you again that I'm not but I don't think it'll make much difference to you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.