GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The MSN Messenger Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/04/04 at 20:15
"R.I.P Acestar"
As everyone seems to be talking about it then I just had one of my typical brainstorms and thought I would open this up.I am not expecting this to work because my brainstorms are usually a load of crap but I'll try anyway.Here you can chat about how it doesn't work or the new faetures,blah blah,etc.
I shall start us off:I have been thrown out of MSN because apparently it is to busy.Anyone else had the same thing?
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:15
"R.I.P Acestar"
As everyone seems to be talking about it then I just had one of my typical brainstorms and thought I would open this up.I am not expecting this to work because my brainstorms are usually a load of crap but I'll try anyway.Here you can chat about how it doesn't work or the new faetures,blah blah,etc.
I shall start us off:I have been thrown out of MSN because apparently it is to busy.Anyone else had the same thing?
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:16
Regular
I'm online :P

No-one else is >:)

wait..
i have no-one to talk to

:(
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Almighty Beer Can wrote:
> my brainstorms are usually a load of crap

No change here then.
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:17
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Asher D wrote:
> I'm online :P
>
> No-one else is >:)

I am. Ner ner ner ner ner.
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:19
Regular
"^_^"
Azul wrote:
> No change here then.

You making up for something?
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:20
"R.I.P Acestar"
It takes absouloutely ages before saying:MSN Messenger is too busy at the moment please try again later.Now it's saying there is a problem with the service or your internet connection.Make your mind up!
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:23
"R.I.P Acestar"
Azul wrote:
> Almighty Beer Can wrote:
> my brainstorms are usually a load of crap
>
> No change here then.

You've never seen any of my brainstorms.Actually no-one on SR has.But if you asked my mates.......they'd reassure you.
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:31
"R.I.P Acestar"
I think It's given up on me because I've tried to sign in so many times that it's not giving me messages saying that it's broken and yes I do know that I'm talking to myself.
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:43
"R.I.P Acestar"
I'm giving up on signing into MSN and this thread.
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:54
"R.I.P Acestar"
I have visited the service status and it says:The .NET Messenger Service is temporarily experiencing difficulty. You may be unable to sign in. If you are signed in, you may not be able to update your contacts list. Please try again later.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.