GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Relegation Battle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/04/04 at 15:37
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Premiership seems to be looking interestin this season with a number of team fighting for 4th spot, and Chelsea and Man united battling for 2nd.

It's not just that, it's also the relegation battle, in which I think Wolves have been unlucky. Looking at their 4 of their last 5 games, they have conceded 5 goals goals in the 90th minute costing them 5 vital points.

This would of made the relegation battle more interesting, but it looks certain they have gone down.

So who will follow Wolves for the drop?

Leeds and Portsmouth seem to be getting points, and Leicester are battling hard, but look certain to go down also.

You also have Blackburn and Man City also on the same points as Portsmouth.
Sat 17/04/04 at 19:40
Regular
"es argh"
Embarassingly low for a club that has won the title in recent years?

I think so.
Sun 18/04/04 at 13:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I don't know who to root for to get relegated, either way we can't really lose as it seems to be either Leeds or the Blue scum for the drop. Personally i'd prefer Leeds to go down but either way it'll be a bit of sunshine in a otherwise drab season
Sun 18/04/04 at 14:01
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
As much as I hate to say it, I think both Wolves and Leicster may just have had it. As for Leeds, they are gunna' have to pull off a miracle as well to survive. Still exciting.
Mon 19/04/04 at 17:08
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, not so much a miracle: All they need is a couple of wins. But it all depends on who they have to play in the next few weeks, I suppose...
Mon 19/04/04 at 21:27
Regular
"The Red Shift"
solskjaer is just jelous of arsenal to have found, trained and created such a good player as henry. nothing makes me discredit people more than them saying "arsenal are a one man side". we have a good back 4 unit and an amazing team spirit. everyone knows that you can't win a game, let alone a title with one player.

it's just a cheap shot.
Mon 19/04/04 at 21:30
Regular
"es argh"
Badgur am being stupid
Mon 19/04/04 at 21:35
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Badgerman wrote:
> Hey3000 wrote:
> I hope Blackburn stay up!!
> I think it will be Wolves,Leicester and Pompey.
>
> You think Pompey'll go down because you're a loser.
>
> Pompey will stay up and I (hope) Blackburn will go down, they're
> dire to watch.

possibly because you're a pompey fan, nick...

but i have faith in portsmouth and harry. they'll stay up. i can't see wolves doing much. leeds will beat the drop. man city will not leicester will not. wolves will not.
Tue 20/04/04 at 16:02
Regular
I think that it comes down to this saturday, If Leicester lose to Man City then they are definitely down because that means we will be 9 points behind 17th place with only three games to go.
Tue 20/04/04 at 16:07
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I think that Spurs may go down *gulp*

If, no sorry when we lose on saturday, that will leave us merely 3 points off the drop. We still have to play Wolves and Blackburn, and if they can see a way out, they will be gunning for it and will by no means be an easy win.

We all know what Spurs are like, unpredictable Spurs who can't put a good run together, and this is what I am worried about. If we have a few bad games, we'll go down. We need pretty much every point we can get to stay up, because to be honest, some of the teams below us are a lot better than us (Man City) and have easier fixtures.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Don't think Tottenham will go down. I reckon they only need a win from the last 4 games.

Hope Wolves can pull off a miracle. It would be great to have them and West Brom in the Premiership.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.