GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Relegation Battle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/04/04 at 15:37
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Premiership seems to be looking interestin this season with a number of team fighting for 4th spot, and Chelsea and Man united battling for 2nd.

It's not just that, it's also the relegation battle, in which I think Wolves have been unlucky. Looking at their 4 of their last 5 games, they have conceded 5 goals goals in the 90th minute costing them 5 vital points.

This would of made the relegation battle more interesting, but it looks certain they have gone down.

So who will follow Wolves for the drop?

Leeds and Portsmouth seem to be getting points, and Leicester are battling hard, but look certain to go down also.

You also have Blackburn and Man City also on the same points as Portsmouth.
Fri 16/04/04 at 15:37
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Premiership seems to be looking interestin this season with a number of team fighting for 4th spot, and Chelsea and Man united battling for 2nd.

It's not just that, it's also the relegation battle, in which I think Wolves have been unlucky. Looking at their 4 of their last 5 games, they have conceded 5 goals goals in the 90th minute costing them 5 vital points.

This would of made the relegation battle more interesting, but it looks certain they have gone down.

So who will follow Wolves for the drop?

Leeds and Portsmouth seem to be getting points, and Leicester are battling hard, but look certain to go down also.

You also have Blackburn and Man City also on the same points as Portsmouth.
Fri 16/04/04 at 15:47
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Just realised that it's the last 5 games that Wolves have concede a 90th minute goal.
Fri 16/04/04 at 16:26
Regular
I reckon that Grimsby, Brentford and Chesterfield will be joining Wycombe in Division 3.
Fri 16/04/04 at 19:32
Regular
"Yo Homies!"
I hope Blackburn stay up!!
I think it will be Wolves,Leicester and Pompey.
Fri 16/04/04 at 19:34
Regular
"es argh"
Hey3000 wrote:
> I hope Blackburn stay up!!
> I think it will be Wolves,Leicester and Pompey.

You think Pompey'll go down because you're a loser.

Pompey will stay up and I (hope) Blackburn will go down, they're dire to watch.
Fri 16/04/04 at 19:37
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Hey3000 wrote:
> I hope Blackburn stay up!!
> I think it will be Wolves,Leicester and Pompey.

Yes, I got you warned for all that spam you sent in.
Sat 17/04/04 at 18:06
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I was just thinking to myself last night, after Thierry Henry [sorry, "Arsenal"...?!] finished their one-man [...] demolition of poor, old, un-deserving Leeds United...

They can afford to lose this game. It's all so very close down there. Nobody is "expecting" them to beat the un-beaten Frenchman [...'men] like they may be some of their other remaining few fixtures...

If only we (Man United) can stump Portsmouth further into trouble...

And, just look at what happens - we LOSE! To make matters worse, Steve "Oh no, I missed an open goal!!" Stone is the ONLY man to put the ball past our struggling-butjustabout-surviving defence. :P :@

Still, I admire Leeds for having not given up, no matter how bad things got (plus, it was the whole team this time, and not just Alan Smith). A referee also had a GOOD game! :O If only Duberry hadn't been the fool... Once they got one (and two), there was no stopping him (er, "them"....) really.

If I was Eddie Gray though, I'd have taken off Jermaine Pennant at half-time, probably. Althought he wanted to do well, he still wasn't quite in the right frame-of-mind. He only wanted to succeed in order to show up his real team-mates and Arséne Wenger, who has neglected him for so-long. Was he really all that willing to do it for Leeds?
Sat 17/04/04 at 18:08
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, the Title Race has been "over" for a long time now. Once again, I find myself paying more attention to Leeds United's (still-great) chances of survival down at the other end; keeping only a glancing-eye on Man United's big-hopes of stealing 2nd place.
Sat 17/04/04 at 18:28
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I predicted at the beginning of the season that Leeds would go down and I still think they will. I can't believe that Man City are in so much trouble but I think they'll manage to stay up (I've probably doomed them after saying that).

At the other end of the table it was a great win for Portsmouth and with Chelsea having half an eye on Tuesdays' game they missed out on a chance of strengthening their position in second place.

Don't even get me started on that bunch of underachievers that will slip out of the fourth position tomorrow :(
Sat 17/04/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Yo Homies!"
Badgerman, what was the score today, where are we in the league!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.