GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Relegation Battle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/04/04 at 15:37
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Premiership seems to be looking interestin this season with a number of team fighting for 4th spot, and Chelsea and Man united battling for 2nd.

It's not just that, it's also the relegation battle, in which I think Wolves have been unlucky. Looking at their 4 of their last 5 games, they have conceded 5 goals goals in the 90th minute costing them 5 vital points.

This would of made the relegation battle more interesting, but it looks certain they have gone down.

So who will follow Wolves for the drop?

Leeds and Portsmouth seem to be getting points, and Leicester are battling hard, but look certain to go down also.

You also have Blackburn and Man City also on the same points as Portsmouth.
Thu 29/04/04 at 16:32
Regular
"es argh"
Solskjær wrote:
> After the terrible defeat to Portsmouth

> And maybe they were just "missing Viduka" against
> Portsmouth though?

Solksjaers losing badgur points fast.
like 3 million evere second.

I h8 u.
Thu 29/04/04 at 10:22
Regular
"Long time no see!"
After the terrible defeat to Portsmouth, I now fear for Leeds United's future - especialy with all this talk of them bringing in an agent to set-up moves for their top players before this season's even out. I know they can't actualy leave until the summer, but this is surely gonna affect the mentality of some - especialy youngsters like James Milner.

Alan Smith's already hit-back in the media...

And maybe they were just "missing Viduka" against Portsmouth though?
Wed 28/04/04 at 23:28
Regular
"es argh"
Foreman wrote:
> Portsmouth have picked up something like 16 points out of a possible
> 18.

Top of the form table. Yes we are.

WOoowoOWOoWwowoowoooooo1

one
Wed 28/04/04 at 23:28
Regular
"es argh"
Clazon wrote:

> possibly because you're a pompey fan, nick...

How am clazon knowing that nick am nick?/1/1//1/1111
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:43
Regular
The bottom 3 as it is now will all go down. As much as its a shame to see Leeds fall from grace (only 3 years after a CL semi place) it should be a major lesson to teams to not live beyond their means. Wolves and Leicester just lack the quality.
I dont think Man City will go down this year, they have enough quality players to come up with something if required, and Portsmouth are almost safe now anyway.
Wed 28/04/04 at 13:20
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Wolves,leeds and man city will go down...cant say ill be sad for any of them.
Sun 25/04/04 at 19:12
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Portsmouth have picked up something like 16 points out of a possible 18.
Sat 24/04/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Alexj17.com wrote:
> I would like to see Blackburn and Man City to go down, Portsmouth
> leicester and leeds need another season in the prem to improve, they
> aint really had a chance this season, leeds have had a crap season
> with all their money problems and that,

Which they brought on themselves. They have 38 chances each season where they need to take a number of them to stay up, just like every other team. I won't be shedding a tear if they drop, well not a tear of sadness anyway :-D
Fri 23/04/04 at 12:16
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
I would like to see Blackburn and Man City to go down, Portsmouth leicester and leeds need another season in the prem to improve, they aint really had a chance this season, leeds have had a crap season with all their money problems and that,

Blackburn and Man City, been top flight for a whole (well blackburn went down, they didnt deserve that) but now i feel they do,
Fri 23/04/04 at 00:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I remember the last time Arsenal won the league and suddenly it was meant to be a new era of football where they dominated everything.

Now could anyone please enlighten me to what happened the season after? :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.