GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My action packed day out tomorrow!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/04/04 at 21:32
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Yup tomorrow I am going to have a lot of fun all at an activity centre built inside a quarry! Basically they just put a roof over it. Anyway to begin with I am going wall climbing in it and surprise, surprise it's huge! It should be a lot of fun. After that they have a gigantic flying fox which goes from one end to the other with multiple twists, turns and so on. Apparently it's greeeeat. To end though they also have a huge assault course going all round the quarry floor which I shall most definitely be trying. Can't wait! Sounds like a lot of fun.

To end the day I am also going to go see X. I am going to have such a good day tomorrow. *grins* Anyways assault course, climbing walls and flying foxes have any of you done that before? Where? Is it a hobby? Walk with me talk with me *puts on glasses*
Thu 15/04/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Remember me?"
Cub!st wrote:
> It's a tiny bit more complex than that. I am normally totally open
> about who I like and what I do but in this instance there are a lot
> of things going on that could get me in a lot of trouble.

So I'm right then? :D
Thu 15/04/04 at 21:55
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Thanks, I'm not sure. I's just outside Edinburgh so maybe? I don't know is the short answer heh:)
Thu 15/04/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Is that the place that has the largest climbing wall in Europe?

Looks like a cool place to spend a day.
Thu 15/04/04 at 21:53
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
It's a tiny bit more complex than that. I am normally totally open about who I like and what I do but in this instance there are a lot of things going on that could get me in a lot of trouble.
Thu 15/04/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Notable"
His constant rate of hormone sales, disgust me.
Thu 15/04/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
You're an utter spaz if you care about this invention called "X" being known about.

So what if people you know come on here and find out her real name?

OMK¬¬¬ DA BIG BAD BOYZ WENTED ND MOKKED ME OMG OMG OMG I IZ GOIN 2 DYE!!11

Guh. The sheer idiocy of people on here amazes me.
Thu 15/04/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Notable"
What does X think about the butterflys?
Thu 15/04/04 at 21:46
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Ohhhh interesting logic.
Thu 15/04/04 at 21:45
Regular
"Notable"
Cub!st wrote:
> Albino-Man wrote:
> So I was right then? :D
>
> Obviously you were wrong.

Some things are so obvious, that they go without saying.

Proof that you are a spammer.
Thu 15/04/04 at 21:43
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Albino-Man wrote:
> So I was right then? :D

Obviously you were wrong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.