GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My action packed day out tomorrow!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/04/04 at 21:32
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Yup tomorrow I am going to have a lot of fun all at an activity centre built inside a quarry! Basically they just put a roof over it. Anyway to begin with I am going wall climbing in it and surprise, surprise it's huge! It should be a lot of fun. After that they have a gigantic flying fox which goes from one end to the other with multiple twists, turns and so on. Apparently it's greeeeat. To end though they also have a huge assault course going all round the quarry floor which I shall most definitely be trying. Can't wait! Sounds like a lot of fun.

To end the day I am also going to go see X. I am going to have such a good day tomorrow. *grins* Anyways assault course, climbing walls and flying foxes have any of you done that before? Where? Is it a hobby? Walk with me talk with me *puts on glasses*
Fri 16/04/04 at 17:02
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Sorry Pandy, I just makes me happy whenever I'm on that subject. Oh well. I just got back. We didn't end up doing any of that!!! We were going there but we got a flyer for the Links Market and decided, what the hell! Lets go there. It's basically like a big carnival thing but this is it's last weekend I think so we kind of had to go then or wait till next year. Either way it was fun and now I'm off to meet "Christina" see! I didn't use X :D
Fri 16/04/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cub!st wrote:
> To end the day I am also going to go see X. I am going to have such a
> good day tomorrow. *grins*

Goddamn Cubist, just because you have a boy / girl / whatever friend it doesn't make you special, you just come across as gloating. :)
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:44
Regular
What fox is a flying flying fox?
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:26
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
UberAdolf why do you stalk other males?
Fri 16/04/04 at 00:33
Regular
"None Stored"
Cub!st wrote:
> enjoy your studio appartment.

You must think of some original material, rather than just stealing from Family Guy (season 3, where Peter grows a beard and they are having chicken at a diner).
Fri 16/04/04 at 00:05
Regular
*Cries*

Deja vou anybody?
Fri 16/04/04 at 00:03
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
> Yup tomorrow I am going to have a lot of fun all at an activity centre
> built inside a quarry!

He's going to dig a hole in his back garden.

> Basically they just put a roof over it. Anyway
> to begin with I am going wall climbing in it and surprise, surprise
> it's huge!

His Dad has a JCB.

> It should be a lot of fun. After that they have a gigantic
> flying fox which goes from one end to the other with multiple twists,
> turns and so on.

Then he'll go inside and play an online rollercoaster simulator.

> Apparently it's greeeeat. To end though they also
> have a huge assault course going all round the quarry floor which I
> shall most definitely be trying. Can't wait! Sounds like a lot of
> fun.

His hole will happen to be over the sewer system.

>
> To end the day I am also going to go see X. I am going to have such a
> good day tomorrow. *grins*

Much gay sex and oral loving, with someone who is taking advantage of him while still receiving free room and board (plus more sex) from his boyfriend, who he's not going to finish with.

> Anyways assault course, climbing walls and
> flying foxes have any of you done that before? Where? Is it a hobby?
> Walk with me talk with me *puts on glasses*

If anyone other than yourself has never been on a flying fox or assault course of some description then I'd be surprised.

In summary, Cub!st is gay. And fat. And stupid.
Fri 16/04/04 at 00:03
Regular
I love the way you sound like your 6 years old in that first post.
Thu 15/04/04 at 23:58
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Yes, that's the reason why I do it.
Thu 15/04/04 at 23:53
Regular
Does it make you feel big posting every thing that happens in your gay little life here?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.