GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what phone u got ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/04/04 at 14:54
"Welcome To My World"
what phone have all you people got ?

I have the nokia 6600 - if you wanna know more bout it then [URL]http://www.mobileshop.com/mobilephones/o2/paymonthly/nokia6600.php[/URL]
Thu 15/04/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I've still got my Siemens A50.
Thu 15/04/04 at 18:57
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I just saw your mobile Jmaul and damn it's nice. How much did that set you back? Is it on Pay As You Go or Contract? and so on...?
Thu 15/04/04 at 18:34
"High polygon count"
Don or†ega wrote:
> And if anyone does actually put a case on thier phone i question why
> they buy a nice looking phone in the first place as they make the
> phone look totally ugly.

Not if you buy a Pama transparent cover. Got one for my T610 - covers everything without spoiling the look.
Thu 15/04/04 at 18:02
Regular
Samsung E710. Beautiful phone, although I admit I don't use it to it's fullest potential...
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:53
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Surely flip phone = no case = scratched outer.
>
> Normal phone = cover = no scratches at all.
>
> ?

I was talking about the screen. And if anyone does actually put a case on thier phone i question why they buy a nice looking phone in the first place as they make the phone look totally ugly.
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:40
Regular
"\\"
Mines a Nokia 3310... Anyone remember them? No. Thought not. *fades away*
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:39
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Sell it on Ebay?
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:38
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I've got the Nokia N-Gage. I won it in a competition so I was one of the first people in the UK to have it. The novelty wore off after about a week though and now I just think it's a clumpy piece of pap that I want to get rid of. I want that new Nokia flip phone. It's puuuuuuuuurdy.
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Iron Maiden RULE!!!"
i cud probs break into cars and houses wiv mine, its huge...phillips savvy...o well, twas free i spose
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:07
"High polygon count"
Surely flip phone = no case = scratched outer.

Normal phone = cover = no scratches at all.

?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.