GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alienware PC's"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/03/05 at 18:58
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
Is there anyone on here who owns an Alienware PC?

I was thinking of getting one, but couldn't really afford their prices. Are they really worth it?

On paper they definately sound like the most powerful PC's around, but are they really.
Tue 22/03/05 at 19:56
Regular
Alienware are for people with a lot of money and little sense.
Tue 22/03/05 at 19:10
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
I don't actually have any plans to but an Alienware PC anymore. I was just curious if there was anyone here that had one, and if they did, am I missing out because I didn't get one.

I know that most games magazines use them as their top end gaming machines for reviews.

In the end, I opted for an Evesham PC, as it was cheaper (and I was able to get it on Finance).
Tue 22/03/05 at 19:05
Regular
"Captain to you."
you'd be much better off building one yourself, if you want to spend lots of money just spend the same amount on parts and you'll have a better PC than the one they offer for the same price.
Tue 22/03/05 at 19:02
Regular
They charge outragious prices.
Tue 22/03/05 at 19:01
Regular
"bot"
you could probably build the same spec for less yourself.
Tue 22/03/05 at 18:58
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
Is there anyone on here who owns an Alienware PC?

I was thinking of getting one, but couldn't really afford their prices. Are they really worth it?

On paper they definately sound like the most powerful PC's around, but are they really.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.