GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Televised"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/04/04 at 17:19
Regular
"not dead"
Ha.

Ha ha.

Ha ha ha.

One of the sketches that I submitted to ITV has been accepted, has been filmed, and will feature in their new sketch show, "Shoot the Writers".

The series starts in May, my sketch is in episode 3. No doubt when I find out when this will air, I'll let every one know more than once.

So I guess that makes me an official TV Comedy writer. ;o)

This weekend I'm going to a preview screening, to see what they've done with my words. It'll seem so strange to see something I've written performed on a big TV screen.
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:19
Regular
"not dead"
Ha.

Ha ha.

Ha ha ha.

One of the sketches that I submitted to ITV has been accepted, has been filmed, and will feature in their new sketch show, "Shoot the Writers".

The series starts in May, my sketch is in episode 3. No doubt when I find out when this will air, I'll let every one know more than once.

So I guess that makes me an official TV Comedy writer. ;o)

This weekend I'm going to a preview screening, to see what they've done with my words. It'll seem so strange to see something I've written performed on a big TV screen.
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:20
Regular
What sketch is it?
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:20
Regular
Oh, and well done :D
Wed 14/04/04 at 18:01
Regular
huzzah, congratulations.

Sneak a video camera into the preview, go on.
Wed 14/04/04 at 18:08
Regular
Heh, well done. :-)

I kind of hope it's awful just to see everyone lying through their teeth in respond on the forums, but I doubt it will be. (is that a compliment or an insult? Meh.)

Anyhoo, good luck.
Wed 14/04/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Excellent stuff.
Just hope they don't completely modify it.
Wed 14/04/04 at 20:37
Regular
Dude!
Well done.

So the show's called Shoot the Writers, and they're gathering all the people who wrote sketches together in one place for a 'preview' of the show.

Hmm... Good luck :^D
Wed 14/04/04 at 21:27
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Look forward to it.
Thu 15/04/04 at 00:04
Regular
I'll be looking out for that series.

DON'T write the winning entry on here until after it's been shown.
You might ruin surprises.

Not that you were going to... just incase! ;-)
Thu 15/04/04 at 00:05
Regular
well done Meka. nice one mate!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.