GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you like spiders?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/04/04 at 15:37
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Camel spiders.

They run 10 mph, jump three feet, are a nocturnal spider, so only come out at night unless they are in shade. When they bite you, you are injected with Novocain so you go numb instantly. You don't even know you are bitten when you are sleeping, so you wake up with part of your leg or arm missing because it has been gnawing on it all night long.

If you are walking around and you bump something that is casting a shadow over it, and the sun makes contact with it, you better run. It will instantly run for your shadow, and scream the whole time it is chasing you.

These are spiders found daily in Iraq by our troops. Imagine waking up and seeing one of these b*****ds in your tent!

[URL]http://timmargh.net/files/camel_spider.jpg[/URL] for a picture - the one on the bottom is eating the one on the top.
Thu 15/04/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Notable"
If it's nocturnal what the hell is it doing in the middle of a desert in the day?

And what is it the top one is grabbing on?
Thu 15/04/04 at 13:09
Regular
"Plate of glue"
ITS CRAWLING UP MY LEG!!!!

Wait...
Thu 15/04/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Light of the world"
AT ALL COSTS KEEP EL PINKO AWAY FROM THIS THREAD!

I was doing so well... he can batter them with a shoe - use his BB gun or even stamp them if he is feeling brave...

Now this comes about he will realise that what i said may not be true..

They arent cute and arent not harmful...

DAMN THIS THREAD!!!
Thu 15/04/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Notable"
The bottom one looks like it has 9 legs.

*Suspicious*
Thu 15/04/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Plate of glue"
THATS A SPIDER??!!!!!!!!
Thu 15/04/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Notable"
Urgh

We've now a better and more legitimate reason to bomb Iraq.
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:22
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Fur KinHell

Imagine waking up with one of them on your face.....
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:19
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
I never used to like spiders that much before! But would not fancy walkin into 1 of those on a dark night! They r huge!
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I don't like Spiders now..
Wed 14/04/04 at 16:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Yeah, i think if i saw one i would need fresh underwear.
>
> I know I would. Damn, a chunky(ish) spider ran across the carpet a
> few days back and I was all for setting the rats onto it. My
> girlfriend had to deal with it (picking it up). I couldn't bring
> myself to even go near it.
>
> Still, she hates reptiles (which I love sooo much), so its a fair
> trade when we're on holiday. ;)

I have a morbid fear of spiders too, if i see one i have to kill it, knowing that its still prowling around drives me insane. I set the living room carpet on fire on one occasion when i tried to kill one that was crawling up the wall.

About 2 weeks ago an unfortunate spider dared to venture into my vision whilst crawling down the wall up in the loft, after squashing it to death with a plastic tub, my brother and myself gave it a bit of a burning with a lighter and some Neutradol aerosol, the stench was quite bad, but i felt better.

We still havent scraped its bedraggled corpse from the wall yet.

[URL]http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v31/morgoth/HA.jpg[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.