GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you like spiders?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/04/04 at 15:37
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Camel spiders.

They run 10 mph, jump three feet, are a nocturnal spider, so only come out at night unless they are in shade. When they bite you, you are injected with Novocain so you go numb instantly. You don't even know you are bitten when you are sleeping, so you wake up with part of your leg or arm missing because it has been gnawing on it all night long.

If you are walking around and you bump something that is casting a shadow over it, and the sun makes contact with it, you better run. It will instantly run for your shadow, and scream the whole time it is chasing you.

These are spiders found daily in Iraq by our troops. Imagine waking up and seeing one of these b*****ds in your tent!

[URL]http://timmargh.net/files/camel_spider.jpg[/URL] for a picture - the one on the bottom is eating the one on the top.
Thu 15/04/04 at 18:37
Regular
har!
Thu 15/04/04 at 18:23
Regular
"You've upset me"
I'd love to see Steve Irwin tackling one of them.

"The little blighters just paralysed my entire left side and I think he's getting a little angry. WHOO, danger. I'd better just flick it with my finger and then put it into the sunlight here. Y'alright mate, y'alright. Whoo, can you see that? He's on my face the little devil! Up close you can really appreciate what a beautiful creture he really is. What a beut!"
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:50
Regular
"\\"
Ju§t Tinkª wrote:
> If it's nocturnal what the hell is it doing in the middle of a desert
> in the day?

Being caught by soldiers perhaps? :D
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:18
Regular
"^_^"
Nah, he didnt make them like that. Evolution has ,ade them that way. Evolution is a cruel fight for survival. Lets be blunt. If they weren't like that, they woul be extinct.
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:15
Regular
"eat toast!"
Gods reasoning for making these monsters is truelly cruel. Why does he forsake us?!
Thu 15/04/04 at 13:42
Regular
"^_^"
scary stuff, not as scary as my old German teacher though...
Thu 15/04/04 at 13:34
Regular
"Notable"
Heh, I know. Chill.

I wont allow something like that to exist y'see....
Thu 15/04/04 at 13:32
Regular
"That's right!"
Ju§t Tinkª wrote:
> Uh, screaming spiders.
>
> Now I've heard it all.
>
> *Shivers* yeeurghh

--------

Try reading the rest of the thread...

"Sorry - I was just quoting an email I received."

That's OK, Timmargh, nobody is blaming you. Just be careful who you play with in future, I don't want to have to tell your parents.
Thu 15/04/04 at 13:31
Regular
They do look a little suspect, but fake or not, I wouldn't go near them just in case they were real!
Thu 15/04/04 at 13:28
Regular
"Notable"
:¬P

Oh and look at the size of one of the bottom legs of the bottom spider. Well bigger than the other.

*Still suspicious*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.