GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New WoW patch"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 23/03/05 at 04:23
Regular
"8==="
[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/22/news_6120905.html[/URL]

I'm sure you all know about/have it already but gamespot seemed to think it was new news yesterday.
Fri 25/03/05 at 21:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Why did they make the buff timers thing look so awful?
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
MonkeyQuest did that good enough for me.

Yet to see the new stuff anyway.
Fri 25/03/05 at 19:33
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I love the new quest bar thing, the one that lets you see your objectives at the side of the screen so you don't have to keep clicking on the Quest icon and cluttering up your screen.

No massive enhancements, but a good deal of fixes and additions.
Fri 25/03/05 at 19:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The new actionbars help immensely, no more frantic clicking between to resurrect my stupid pet and accidently looking across to the other side of The Wetlands.

Nice new water-effects when swimming underwater.
And Dave The Tiger looks different now, different pelt colourings and he has massive fangs poking out of his face.

Apart from that, haven't played enough to notice difference
Fri 25/03/05 at 18:33
Regular
Theres a new version of the CT mod for the patch.

[URL]http://www.ctmod.net/[/URL]

I miss my clock though :(
Fri 25/03/05 at 18:10
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> /golfclap
>
> "You clap half heartedly, clearly unimpressed."

Haha, what an excellent addition.

I've had no problems with the patch, in fact my frame rate is much smoother now. All the new stuff is ace too.

May seem obvious but disable any addons before you play, things like cosmos will need to be updated before using them with the new patch.
Fri 25/03/05 at 16:37
Regular
"Captain to you."
Find a GM (or however it works in the offical servers) and explain what happened, and what the name of the axe was. sometimes they can recover stuff for you when somthing goes wrong like that.
Fri 25/03/05 at 16:34
Regular
Can anyone help, my Axe has gone from slot 1 and I cna't find it anywhere. How can I get it back? I have checked my character info and backpack screens but still no luck...
Fri 25/03/05 at 15:37
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Oh the agony, its been on 99% Blizzard download for about 5 minutes!
Fri 25/03/05 at 15:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
STOP SLOWING DOWN

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.