GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are the bb guns like?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/04/04 at 22:06
Regular
Ive made this thread to find out what the bb guns are like on this site cos I wanna buy one although i`ve already got 4.
Fri 16/04/04 at 19:34
Regular
Possible bb gun targets:-

1.Tin cans

2.Plastic bottles

3.Glass bottles (may smash)

4.Photos of people you hate

5.Homemade targets

6.Targets bought from SR :)

7.Bottle tops
Fri 16/04/04 at 18:50
Regular
for my 15th birthday my dad got me a co2 pistol and ive just bought my fifth bb gun which bloody hurts when you get shot.
i shot my dad with it and he was shouting like hell.if you wanna know what it is its the HA-117 and my one before that got a little crack got in the bit that you pull back and we couldnt fix it cos it was sealed together that was the walther p99 bb gun which you can buy on this site (with free goggles :)
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:28
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
I think Special Reserve are starting to go a bit far and crazed with power. Soon they'll be selling cheap sports bags (cheap as in tacky, not cheap cheap) and nike trainers. The same thing happened to this shop in our town.

It was C&N cycles (raleigh). They started out as a bike shop then started doing skateboards, then computer games, then bb guns, then tacky crap clothes, then toys. And now they've shut down.

Just a warning.
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:46
"High polygon count"
The age limit was 14, but was 'upped' a while ago.
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:24
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I got my BB gun when I was 14...

Either I got it illegally, or the law has changed!
Thu 15/04/04 at 16:50
"High polygon count"
In the US, BB guns have the end of the barrel coloured red. It's a legal requirement there. Same thing here wouldn't hurt.
Thu 15/04/04 at 16:47
Regular
If you have a BB gun in a public place then you're breaking the law. I should know as I had one taken off me by the Police when I was younger. If you shoot a BB pellet and it lands in your neighbours garden then you're technically breaking the law, the law's stupid and they really don't warn about this kinda crap. Maybe a decent notics about this on the gun box or at least something would help.

Was pretty funny/scary though, a squad car turned up and they got all their CS gas and sheet out. Was lucky though, they could have arrested me...also lucky becuase they didn't get the full on gun squad out. Problem with with BB guns these days is they really are hard to distinguish between a real gun and a fake, some interfearing old bag decided to phone the police on us thinking it was a real gun, because if I had a real gun I really would sit on a wall in a built up area shooting tin cans.
Thu 15/04/04 at 16:29
"High polygon count"
You noticed before I replied... :-)
Thu 15/04/04 at 16:28
"High polygon count"
18, actually.

But the law states 17.
Thu 15/04/04 at 16:23
"Welcome To My World"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Jmaul wrote:
> A few weeks ago i saw a 12 yr old kid get taken home in a police car
> for possesion of a bb gun
>
> That's because UK law requires that you be 17 to own a BB gun, I
> believe.

this site says 18

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.