GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kawada..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/03/05 at 15:03
Regular
Before you little -edit- start moaning about this having nothing to do with the PS2 blah blah blah, I don't care.

By any chance do you subscribe to NASN on Sky? If so is it worth the extra dosh each month? How many live NBA games etc?

On a PS2 note, any RPG's in the mould of Skies of Arcadia (Xenosaga 1 + 2 excluded) that you could make my pretty's aware of?

Much muchos!

edit: don't circumvent the swear filter please.
Wed 23/03/05 at 19:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh yea, that Xenosaga reference makes more sense now :-D
Wed 23/03/05 at 19:22
Regular
Alistair
Wed 23/03/05 at 19:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not a clue, tired today :-D
Wed 23/03/05 at 19:18
Regular
Will go ahead and order NASN tonight then, cheers.

Yeah I import, thought you would've guessed who I was ;)
Wed 23/03/05 at 16:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Suicide Soldier wrote:
> By any chance do you subscribe to NASN on Sky? If so is it worth the
> extra dosh each month? How many live NBA games etc?

Sure is, you get usually at least one NBA game every other day (though the college ball is dominating the scheudle at the moment. Let me just take a second to laugh at UCONN :-D) I got mine mainly for the baseball games but the NBA coverage is also top notch and you get 3 of the best sports shows in the world in my opinion with Pardon the Interruption, Around the horn and Rome is Burning. Is worth the money if you like your American sports

> On a PS2 note, any RPG's in the mould of Skies of Arcadia (Xenosaga 1
> + 2 excluded) that you could make my pretty's aware of?

Not to aware of Skies of Arcadia myself but i think i read somewhere about it having some sections on ships and is turn based combat. I'd suggest having a look at Suikoden 4 and if you import, Atlier Iris is looking to be a very good turn based RPG (and has the cute cartoony graphics i love so much :-D)
Wed 23/03/05 at 15:03
Regular
Before you little -edit- start moaning about this having nothing to do with the PS2 blah blah blah, I don't care.

By any chance do you subscribe to NASN on Sky? If so is it worth the extra dosh each month? How many live NBA games etc?

On a PS2 note, any RPG's in the mould of Skies of Arcadia (Xenosaga 1 + 2 excluded) that you could make my pretty's aware of?

Much muchos!

edit: don't circumvent the swear filter please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.