GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kawada..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/03/05 at 15:03
Regular
Before you little -edit- start moaning about this having nothing to do with the PS2 blah blah blah, I don't care.

By any chance do you subscribe to NASN on Sky? If so is it worth the extra dosh each month? How many live NBA games etc?

On a PS2 note, any RPG's in the mould of Skies of Arcadia (Xenosaga 1 + 2 excluded) that you could make my pretty's aware of?

Much muchos!

edit: don't circumvent the swear filter please.
Tue 29/03/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Suicide Soldier wrote:
> $60 for Authentics or Replicas?

Seemed to be the authentics to me, the lettering and numbers were stitched in rather then the stick on things if you get me.

> It may work out better if I nabbed a couple of days off work and went
> to Ne York over a weekend. The official NBA Store is based near
> central park, especially when they warn you to expect tax charges etc
> once it has arrived here.

Most probably it would. I love that store, tis heaven for me :-D Whole of 5th Avenue is actually
Tue 29/03/05 at 17:41
Regular
$60 for Authentics or Replicas?

It may work out better if I nabbed a couple of days off work and went to Ne York over a weekend. The official NBA Store is based near central park, especially when they warn you to expect tax charges etc once it has arrived here.
Tue 29/03/05 at 17:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I know the prices on there are crazy, especially when you can just go to a store in America and buy them for like $60

I think that site delivers internationally though on the quick browse i did i couldn't find any shipping costs
Tue 29/03/05 at 17:27
Regular
Cheers. Found a few American ones that would deliver state side only. May go with the official site and just order a few. Was hoping to get away with cheaper postage when the tops cost $150 each.
Tue 29/03/05 at 17:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
[URL]http://www.teamstore.com/store/category?category=14317%2C346%2C6903&AID=5329169&PID=232591[/URL]

Only know of the stateside one from the UK, could only find this one but it's an American one i think.
Tue 29/03/05 at 17:05
Regular
Any others? Was looking for an Authentic Maimi Heat - Wade - Black jersey.

Might grab the Cavaliers - white James top though from there, cheers mate.
Tue 29/03/05 at 15:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
www.stateside.co.uk have some NBA gear there, pretty cheap and fast delivery. I got my lakers top within about 2-3 days
Tue 29/03/05 at 15:27
Regular
Alright man, any shops you know of that sell Authentic NBA tops/gear over here? I have checked the official NBA Store which takes 4-5 weeks to deliver. Was hoping for something a little sooner.

Cheers.
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:45
Regular
£5 initial connection fee and then £10.99 a month then onwards.
Thu 24/03/05 at 08:18
Regular
"Bicycle"
How much was NASN?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.