GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forest Fan..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/04/04 at 02:22
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I've just been sifted through various threads in which you seem to know all the answers to, but I've just got one question. I don't know if it will make any sense because it's late, but here goes.

If God created humans and gave them the power of free will, then how come your religion doesn't allow you to have yours? What I'm saying is, your religion gives you rules to follow by, but if God wanted this, what's the point of him giving us free will?

It seems like God gave you something and you threw it back in his face.
Tue 13/04/04 at 08:20
Regular
He'll blab some rubbish about how you're blinkered and you should let God into your heart and liver and left kidney and praise free will but anyone who doesn't have the kind of free will he has is a damn dirty hellbound heathen who should've eaten his greens and prayed all night more often and has friends, which is bad because God doesn't have any friends we should all worship him like in that Fatboy Slim song while at the same time burning every copy of a book by Darwin/Larmarck and spit on all those nasty Muslims/Buddhists/Shiekhs/pagans because their god isn't our kind of god, by jingo.

Or something like that.
Tue 13/04/04 at 03:18
Regular
"Monochromatic"
No !
Don't start him off, he's been behaving himself lately.
Tue 13/04/04 at 03:14
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
And, if we're all ancestors of Adam and Eve, doesn't that mean we're all inbred?
Tue 13/04/04 at 02:22
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I've just been sifted through various threads in which you seem to know all the answers to, but I've just got one question. I don't know if it will make any sense because it's late, but here goes.

If God created humans and gave them the power of free will, then how come your religion doesn't allow you to have yours? What I'm saying is, your religion gives you rules to follow by, but if God wanted this, what's the point of him giving us free will?

It seems like God gave you something and you threw it back in his face.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.