GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christian militant scars crucifix into Muslim girl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/04/04 at 02:19
Regular
It might as well be a religious forum, so what the hell...

"A local school girl was kidnapped in Ilford and told to accept Christianity at knife point.

A Christian militant abducted a local Muslim teenager on her way to school and slashed her repeatedly with a blade telling her to recite the trinity. The militant cut a crucifix into the girls hand and repeatedly slashed her upper arms and sides during the kidnapping. She was told he would not let her go until she accepted Christianity.

The brave girl, a pupil at Ursuline High School in Ilford, was left traumatised by the attack and told the East London Muslim that although she was in hysterics afterwards, she was not going to hide in her room.

The man repeatedly said he was going to show her that "Christianity is the right religion" and then slashed her over and over again.

"He said he took me because all Muslim girls are oppressed".

After a struggle in Brisbane Road at 8.30am, in which a blade was put on her throat, the girl was forced into a car and driven to Romford in a royal blue M-plate Austin Montego where her abductor cut a crucifix into the back of her hand while trying to force her to recite the trinity.

The brave girl said, "I didnt tell him anything or recite the words."

The man finally dropped the girl off in Morland Road in the hope that her school, Ursuline High, would have better luck in getting her to become Christian.

The car had an "I love Jesus" bumper sticker and a wooden cross hanging on the rear view mirror.

The man was white, aged 25-30, about 5ft 9in, with brown hair and a mole to the left of his chin.

Anyone with information should contact Detective Con Rowley on 020---- ----(Number edited - don't want prank calls to the police now, do we?)

Erm, discuss.
Wed 14/04/04 at 03:29
Regular
Yep. Anyone can do it and some people do.

But ALL racists have excuses for their racism.
"They're stealing our jobs."
"This is our country."
"They don't sunburn as easily as we do!" (who said that racism can't be politically correct! ;-D)

Racism is bad and whether they are religious is irrelevant.
Expecting everyone to think your way is bad, whether your belief's are religious is irrelevant.

People can be manipulated by their belief's but that can work for anything - everyone has their own weaknesses to be manipulated over - family, money, etc.

I know religious types can be pests, but a lot of people here are making real scapegoats out of religion in general.
Wed 14/04/04 at 03:24
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Strafio wrote:
> I see where you're getting at.
> Religion is a very important part of races culture, and it can
> highlight the differences between two races giving the "us and
> them" sort of effect.
>
> However, racism isn't usually influenced by religion.
> People might use religion as an excuse to be racist, but it's rarely
> their original motive.

It is just a furtherment of their beliefs if you happen to be religious,racist, mentally unstable or easily influenced you can easily turn any religious text into racist propaganda.
Wed 14/04/04 at 03:14
Regular
I've forgotten the exact meaning of mutually exclusive, but they are seperate.

Racist people are racists and religous people are religious.
Religious people can be racist and racist people can be religious.

I see where you're getting at.
Religion is a very important part of races culture, and it can highlight the differences between two races giving the "us and them" sort of effect.

However, racism isn't usually influenced by religion.
People might use religion as an excuse to be racist, but it's rarely their original motive.
Wed 14/04/04 at 03:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It's not as though religion and racism are mutually exclusive.
Wed 14/04/04 at 03:02
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Flockhart wrote:
> Strafio wrote:
> Flockhart wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> Christianity should not be blamed for this attack, just as Islam
> should not be blamed for certain terriosts.
>
> Don't try and shift some of the blame off religion, it was part of
> this guys motivation.
>
> No, it's the guy's excuse.
> The bloke was a racist who was wrong in the head.
> He used religion as an excuse to convince himself that it was moral.
>
> Are you seriously trying to tell me that religion doesnt feed some
> type of racism ?

LOL! That guy needs a slap in the facking face.
Wed 14/04/04 at 03:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Strafio wrote:
> Flockhart wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
>
> this guys motivation.
>
> No, it's the guy's excuse.
> The bloke was a racist who was wrong in the head.
> He used religion as an excuse to convince himself that it was moral.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that religion doesnt feed some type of racism ?
Wed 14/04/04 at 02:59
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
All religions are facking bollards anyway. Kill em all, I say...
Wed 14/04/04 at 02:19
Regular
Flockhart wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
>
> this guys motivation.

No, it's the guy's excuse.
The bloke was a racist who was wrong in the head.
He used religion as an excuse to convince himself that it was moral.
Wed 14/04/04 at 00:54
Regular
"You're it!"
That poor girl.

Stories like that really break my heart. Wasn't Christ a pacifist? A humanitarian? Didn't he invite all to 'turn the other cheek'? To 'love our enemies'? To 'forgive'? Didn't he go to the cross for it?

Who are these devils claiming to be his devoted followers? Seems to me they resemble more the mob that killed him.

Orwell's 'double-think' explains a lot. There's more truth in that book than fiction.
Tue 13/04/04 at 21:39
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I agree with you - I think it was, or whoever said Charles Darwin did not accept Jesus on his deathbed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.