GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Okay, okay ..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Wed 23/03/05 at 19:38
"period drama"
Not scary (well, not yet) - just drippy palms and ohshitohshitreloadyoubastpleasepleaseplease then with the blood and the pain and the death and the game over.

And, somehow defying the laws of transportation, I ordered it yesterday afternoon, and got it this morning. Amazing.

What's the best way to get a decent handgun pretty quickly?
This one sucks ass.
Thu 24/03/05 at 18:04
"period drama"
If my underwear is not sufficiently soaked with urine, I won't be best pleased.
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:45
Regular
"thursdayton!"
gerrid wrote:
> Yeah way to ruin things, Tphi.

You are joking? I didn't say when they were. None of those bits are for ages and there's no way they won't still make FFF pee his long-johns.
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The bit with the moving bag is the nastiest bit of the game.
Thu 24/03/05 at 11:47
"period drama"
Gah. Don't spoil everything for me :' (

Still ... bloody excellent.
I find myself luring villagers closer so I can take their heads off and watch their maggot-ridden neck + torsos stagger towards me some more. Good times.
Wed 23/03/05 at 23:43
Regular
The oven baked grease ball made me glad I had a shotgun equipped.
Wed 23/03/05 at 23:22
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah way to ruin things, Tphi.
Wed 23/03/05 at 23:13
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Wait, or when the time comes shoot all the blue medalions you can
> find. Then when the Red09 becomes available sell the gun you got with
> the medalions and stick with that tuning it up throughout the game.

Fine advice there.

>
> The only scary parts are when you're happily shooting the spanish and
> a chainsaw guy comes an inch away from you when you turn around.

Playing as Ashley.. those suits of armour really scared the shiznit out of me. And Regenarators are just.. let's not go there.

Other little scarey moments - when the guy on fire falls out of the oven, and when you open the box and the guy in the bag starts jumping around inside it :|
Wed 23/03/05 at 22:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah Blacktail is the most powerful, but the exclusive upgrade for the original handgun increases the chance of a headexplosion by 500%. Considering that head shots often prove to bring out the worst in people (those of you on chapter 3 will know what I mean), you might want to steer clear of that particular attribute.
Wed 23/03/05 at 22:02
Regular
I've got a super-tuned Blacktail as my weapon of choice.

Just got to the second disc. Died very quickly. Cried.

:(
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:42
Regular
Nah, Red09.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.