GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Especially for FF..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/04/04 at 13:14
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
[URL]http://www.goyk.com/flash.asp?path=644[/URL]

I want one of these... Jesus Action Figure with Walk on Water action!;)
Mon 12/04/04 at 20:42
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
If you want to know about Jesus the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John will tell you about Jesus.
Mon 12/04/04 at 19:55
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> It's interesting this, I tell you about Jesus and you hate me and yet
> someone blasphemes against Him and you all start professing how funny
> you think it is. So, what have you against Jesus?

I've never hated you or Jesus.
I'm for good humour all round.

You do wind people up when they spend ages making a good argument and you just roll over it like it never existed, and this do things my way or burn in hell is a bit tiresome because it comes across like a wannabe threat (although I know you're only trying to "save" us).

You do really annoy some people though, so this is the way they get back at you. Blaspheming. :-)
And Jesus being the sum of all virtues will therefore have a great sense of humour. Ofcourse, everyone has their own take of the guy...
Mon 12/04/04 at 17:32
Regular
I know I over use this...but...that...is...truly...the...work...of..a..GENIUS!
Mon 12/04/04 at 16:43
Regular
I live for travelling to new places, getting smashed and meeting new people. some things forest fan is clearly lacking in his life.
Mon 12/04/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I live for my car-to-be

That's sad
Mon 12/04/04 at 16:39
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Imagine if you found out God wasn't real. You'd just die, wouldn't
> you?...If you weren't already dead that is.

Your right, if God isn't real, I'm not real. I have God and live for God, Jesus is my life. My all.
Mon 12/04/04 at 16:39
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> So, what have you against Jesus?

I don't have anything against him, I just don't take the whole subject as seriously as you do.
Mon 12/04/04 at 16:38
"period drama"
Forest Fan wrote:
> The Word of God is suffecient proof.

You forgot "... for me, because I like old books."

For the rest of the world, it's not proof.
Just realise that - or get your autism checked out.
Mon 12/04/04 at 16:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
"And God said in a fearsome voice 'Thou who makes comical adverts about falsifying Jesus related action figures shall be smited good and propper"
Mon 12/04/04 at 16:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Imagine if you found out God wasn't real. You'd just die, wouldn't you?...If you weren't already dead that is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.