GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Webcam"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/04/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I thinking about getting a webcam so I can converse with my peeps and ho's through the combined medium of visual and audio.
And stuff.

Anyway, any recommendations? Is it worth saving up to get a really really good one, or are they basically as good as the cheaper ones, except have loads more capabilities (such as one I saw that automatically started recording when it detected movement).

So what I'm saying is, is that do the cheaper ones do the same thing just as well, except without all your fancy hoodinkery?

Cheers.
And yeah, recommendations please people. Cheers
Sun 11/04/04 at 17:48
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Just get a cheap one, they do the job
Sun 11/04/04 at 17:44
Regular
Just buy a digital camera. You can get a decent one for around sixty quid.
Sun 11/04/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
If people give me recommendations through model numbers etc, I'l check Ebuyer, and let Kelkoo etc do the rest really.
Sun 11/04/04 at 17:42
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Of course, if you buy from a trade shop (Like a wholesaler, but smaller), you will get it for a fraction of the price. But you can only really buy in bulk from these places...
Sun 11/04/04 at 17:39
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Der Nazi wrote:
> The least I would expect to pay for a decent webcam would be
> £35-40. A top notch one, however, will cost probably over
> £100.

What a rip-off.
Sun 11/04/04 at 17:38
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The least I would expect to pay for a decent webcam would be £35-40. A top notch one, however, will cost probably over £100.
Sun 11/04/04 at 17:38
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
RoJ wrote:
> I got one for £20. Obviously for the more money you spend the
> better quality you can get, but you can still get good ones for
> cheap.
> Mine is a Logitech.

Logitech bloody own! :D
Sun 11/04/04 at 17:37
Regular
Your mum.

10-0.

(you could have my old pocket dv stills/video/audio/webcam if you want)
Sun 11/04/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I got one for £20. Obviously for the more money you spend the better quality you can get, but you can still get good ones for cheap.
Mine is a Logitech.
Sun 11/04/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I thinking about getting a webcam so I can converse with my peeps and ho's through the combined medium of visual and audio.
And stuff.

Anyway, any recommendations? Is it worth saving up to get a really really good one, or are they basically as good as the cheaper ones, except have loads more capabilities (such as one I saw that automatically started recording when it detected movement).

So what I'm saying is, is that do the cheaper ones do the same thing just as well, except without all your fancy hoodinkery?

Cheers.
And yeah, recommendations please people. Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.