GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/04/04 at 12:27
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
aaargh i'm in a mood!

Last night i went out to a club, it was good because i have no work today so i didn't have to be home early.

I started drinking Becks, as i took a sip my over enthuastic mate got carried away dancing and knocked my bottle in my mouth, now my tooth is slightly chipped though i'm not worried.

And I woke up this morning to find everyone gone on holiday and now i'm alone in this big house.I thought it would be alright because my mate was going to stay tonight but now he's not because he 'knows what will happen'..in his dreams maybe.

After last night I'm addicted to Eamon 'Don't want you back' just because it has so many naughty words in it.

And i'm cooking dinner for one today, i bought a mini chicken and a potato, it's my mates birthday so i'm going there tonight but it's a bit of a mission to get to.

And i've got 2 massive spots,it's not good.

So i'm not in a good mood and i'm going to cry..this is why i don't drink,it fecks up your mood in the morning!

And to make things worse my space bar is broken!

So how is everyone??
Sun 11/04/04 at 14:03
Regular
"That's right!"
I've got a hole in my arm from someone stubbing a tab out on it. Right on the fleshy bit as well, not my rock hard bicep. Oh yes, I feel so manly.

Ahem.

My parents are going on holiday at the end of June for two weeks. My sister moved out a couple of years ago so it's just been me and my older brother the last few times, though he's around less and less. I'll die of starvation if I'm left alone.

Gonna try and convince The Wal or another of my mates to basically move in while the house is empty. And I'll be avoiding barbequeues in the garden after what happened last time...
Sun 11/04/04 at 13:17
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Sorry had to go shops, i'm back now
Sun 11/04/04 at 13:01
Regular
~Darling~ wrote:
> Course i'd sendyou a message
>
> *curses space bar*

it's difficult to talk to you when you go offline or put up away status :p ah well have a nice day Darling
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:57
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
killer jelly babies wrote:
> :P you're bored enough to send me a message on MSN so nyaah to you
> Darling :)

Course i'd sendyou a message

*curses space bar*
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:52
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Blurgh
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:48
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
~Darling~ wrote:
> killer jelly babies wrote:
> Lindgren wrote:
> Sorry to hear about your lousy morning Darling, hope the rest of the
> day perks up a bit. My day is entirely boring at the moment.
>
> yeah ditto Lori *hugs* things will pick up. Me I feel sick :( too
> many jelly babies. it's their final act of revenge for me eating so
> many of them.
>
>
>
> Who are you? I must know you because you know my name but i can't be
> dealing with the name changes

He's a stalker! Or she! ERGH! :|
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:48
Regular
:P you're bored enough to send me a message on MSN so nyaah to you Darling :)
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:47
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
ha
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:44
Regular
Lindgren wrote:
> Sorry to hear about your lousy morning Darling, hope the rest of the
> day perks up a bit. My day is entirely boring at the moment.

hey you were talking to me on MSN that's kinda rude to say :(
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:39
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I'm listening to the girls version of 'want you back' it's well good!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.