GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/04/04 at 12:27
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
aaargh i'm in a mood!

Last night i went out to a club, it was good because i have no work today so i didn't have to be home early.

I started drinking Becks, as i took a sip my over enthuastic mate got carried away dancing and knocked my bottle in my mouth, now my tooth is slightly chipped though i'm not worried.

And I woke up this morning to find everyone gone on holiday and now i'm alone in this big house.I thought it would be alright because my mate was going to stay tonight but now he's not because he 'knows what will happen'..in his dreams maybe.

After last night I'm addicted to Eamon 'Don't want you back' just because it has so many naughty words in it.

And i'm cooking dinner for one today, i bought a mini chicken and a potato, it's my mates birthday so i'm going there tonight but it's a bit of a mission to get to.

And i've got 2 massive spots,it's not good.

So i'm not in a good mood and i'm going to cry..this is why i don't drink,it fecks up your mood in the morning!

And to make things worse my space bar is broken!

So how is everyone??
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:27
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
aaargh i'm in a mood!

Last night i went out to a club, it was good because i have no work today so i didn't have to be home early.

I started drinking Becks, as i took a sip my over enthuastic mate got carried away dancing and knocked my bottle in my mouth, now my tooth is slightly chipped though i'm not worried.

And I woke up this morning to find everyone gone on holiday and now i'm alone in this big house.I thought it would be alright because my mate was going to stay tonight but now he's not because he 'knows what will happen'..in his dreams maybe.

After last night I'm addicted to Eamon 'Don't want you back' just because it has so many naughty words in it.

And i'm cooking dinner for one today, i bought a mini chicken and a potato, it's my mates birthday so i'm going there tonight but it's a bit of a mission to get to.

And i've got 2 massive spots,it's not good.

So i'm not in a good mood and i'm going to cry..this is why i don't drink,it fecks up your mood in the morning!

And to make things worse my space bar is broken!

So how is everyone??
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:29
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Sorry to hear about your lousy morning Darling, hope the rest of the day perks up a bit. My day is entirely boring at the moment.
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:30
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Aawww.

I bet your chipped tooth is funny, though.
If it's the top middle one, I wouldn't open my mouth at all for a while. You'll get laughed at.
:(
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:31
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
And i don't think my boyriend is talking to me..mah thats one less thing to worry about.

My spots hurt...hold me!
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:31
Regular
Lindgren wrote:
> Sorry to hear about your lousy morning Darling, hope the rest of the
> day perks up a bit. My day is entirely boring at the moment.

yeah ditto Lori *hugs* things will pick up. Me I feel sick :( too many jelly babies. it's their final act of revenge for me eating so many of them.
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:32
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
~Darling~ wrote:
> My spots hurt...hold me!

I don't need telling twice.
*Holds*
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:32
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Azul wrote:
> Aawww.
>
> I bet your chipped tooth is funny, though.
> If it's the top middle one, I wouldn't open my mouth at all for a
> while. You'll get laughed at.
> :(

Yeah it's the middle top one. It's not noticable unless i point it out.The bottom onces hurt though if i get some wind on them. Feels sensitive y'know?

What can i do about my space bar?
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:33
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
killer jelly babies wrote:
> Lindgren wrote:
> Sorry to hear about your lousy morning Darling, hope the rest of the
> day perks up a bit. My day is entirely boring at the moment.
>
> yeah ditto Lori *hugs* things will pick up. Me I feel sick :( too
> many jelly babies. it's their final act of revenge for me eating so
> many of them.

Who are you? I must know you because you know my name but i can't be dealing with the name changes
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:34
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
~Darling~ wrote:
> What can i do about my space bar?

Kick it. Usually does the trick. Or stand on it or something.
Nah, I dunno really.
Sun 11/04/04 at 12:37
Regular
~Darling~ wrote:
> Who are you? I must know you because you know my name but i can't be
> dealing with the name changes

and I dont have the time to tell you, I've too many easter eggs to hide today. happy jesus coming back to life day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.