GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need to be more talkative damn it!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/04/04 at 23:19
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I think I have a great relationship with X. Personally I could just sit and hug X for years just in silence. However I never have anything to say and since I can't always be doing that...and more...there are some awkward silences. I am getting better talking to X but it's still not good enough. I don't understand it myself. I am normally quite a sociable guy. Just last Saturday at my cinema group I talked for hours with this girl and her mate and we ended up going into town after and I am meeting her again later. Why is it I find no trouble talking to her but I do with X? Well actually...I don't care why, I just want to know HOW I can be more sociable. I don't want to ruin our relationship because I barely have anything to say.

I think the main problems are that:
>X is 4 and 3/4 years older than me so we are both at completely different stages in our lives with little in common and little room for overlap
>We have had very few experiences together to talk about because of this. For example I love to hear all these stories X tells me about past jobs and stuff but I haven't even had a job. Other stories outside of work are good to talk about too but i am in none of them and haven't really gone anywhere or done anythign with X before story worth.
>We have no friends in common
>We never really go anywhere with a purpose. Never really go anywhere that'd direct the conversation a certain way or would allow us to do something really memorable that we could talk about later. Ok we went to the cinema today to see Starsky And Hutch before doing the deed which helped a little but normally we are just walking through Edinburgh until we find somewhere to get busy and seriously we have VERY LITTLE to talk about.
>We can't meet up at X's house just to muck about and have a laugh as X's boyfriend is there and it's bloody miles away.

I think the answer is to do more activities with X like going out drinking more often and going places just for a laugh, doing things just for a laugh. Neither of us are exactly rich though, especially not me considering I'm a pennyless student so that could be very hard. Until then though I really need some help becoming a better conversationalist. If you've read the whole post you'll see the problems and be able to help...hopefully. Thanks in advance all!
Page:
Sun 11/04/04 at 19:29
Regular
Azul wrote:
> Cub!st wrote:
> *rolls eyes* I'm only answering this because you asked a question
> but
> I'm going to make it my final response to any comments regarding
> whether these people are fictional or not. Nadia is real, X is real,
> they're all real.
>
> Ever seen the film "A Beautiful Mind"?
>
> I rest my case.

Brilliance
Sun 11/04/04 at 19:04
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Haha! He smells of poo0r!
Sun 11/04/04 at 19:02
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Cub!st wrote:
> I know I'm not technically going out with X but I'm not a manho
> contrary to popular belief and wouldn't kiss anyone else while seeing
> X.

But X will quite happily sex up other men while 'seeing' you.

AHA.
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:51
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
He WAS gay, I knew it.
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:49
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
> Thanks Quinty, I think a better question now would be. How to cope
> with the pain of losing someone you love at 16? I mean I'm just a
> teen for gods sake. Hormones all over the place, it'll be shockingly
> bad.

You're in love with a guy who you have nothing in common with, no common interests with, and who is clearly just tagging you along for some cheap thrills behind her boyfriend's back. I bet X never breaks up with his boyfriend, but will keep telling you he will until you either a) see sense, or b) he gets dumped and his current boyfriend beats the living crap out of you.

You're pathetic, you deserve NO sympathy, NO advice, and NO teeth.
Sun 11/04/04 at 17:44
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
But, you're a...

Oh. It explains everything :D
Sun 11/04/04 at 17:43
Regular
Azul wrote:

> Ooh, Myst, sorry, X is clearly taken. I hate to break it you you.
Damn. And I really wanted to touch her boobs too.
Sun 11/04/04 at 16:00
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
LOL! :P
Sun 11/04/04 at 15:53
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Cub!st wrote:
> *rolls eyes* I'm only answering this because you asked a question but
> I'm going to make it my final response to any comments regarding
> whether these people are fictional or not. Nadia is real, X is real,
> they're all real.

Ever seen the film "A Beautiful Mind"?

I rest my case.
Sun 11/04/04 at 15:53
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Shame :\
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.