GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMEZVILLE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/04/04 at 22:34
Regular
"WORD LIFE"
Anyone noticed that whenever the Games Guru answers a question, he always looks to the side for a cue-card to help him. And if you sent a text and it wasn't on the show, it's because the G team searched the net and couldn't find any.
Sun 11/04/04 at 11:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Da game plays g8 but der grafix suk so i r8 it 1 G!

Fools, it's impossible to watch this programme without doing one of two things:

1) Laughing for the whole hour at the stupidity of the entire thing.

2) Uncontrolable vomiting.
Sun 11/04/04 at 11:47
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I fink dis gam gets 2 G's cuz alltho it has da best gamepley da grafiks r wel pants and dat.
Sat 10/04/04 at 23:30
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The trouble with gamesville is it seems to be a show made by people who don't know much about gaming, but think they know enough to make a really "cool" games show. It isn't, but to it's credit there are plenty of people in there who actually do know their stuff, are capable of reviewing games on other factors besides graphics and generally know what they are talking about.

If they scrapped those two "thick as pig sheet" presenters who always look bemused, and take a baseball bat to the head of the games guru (I'd be happy to volunteer for such a task) then it might be a half decent show.
Sat 10/04/04 at 22:45
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Wow man dat iz totally wicked! I'd give dis post 8 G's MAN! 8 G's!!
Sat 10/04/04 at 22:44
Regular
WOW!

Oh, and also (you ain't gonna believe this), I switched Gamezville on the other day and I realised that it was a complete pile of crap! Yeah, I looked really closely, and it appeared the entire show was an utter shambles! Something else, if you concentrate, is that whenever the presenters open their mouths, they end up talking complete garbage! Yeah! Spooky!

I'm done.
Sat 10/04/04 at 22:34
Regular
"WORD LIFE"
Anyone noticed that whenever the Games Guru answers a question, he always looks to the side for a cue-card to help him. And if you sent a text and it wasn't on the show, it's because the G team searched the net and couldn't find any.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.