GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Possibly Not Kosha"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/04/01 at 22:39
Regular
I'm about to do something that people may think a bit risky, or that I am a bit of a suck. But I have to say that recently, Special Reserve has been downright excellent. The service has been especially good to me. Take, for example, my order of Black & White (OK I won it!). Now I'm at Uni, but my account is registered to my home address. I managed to receive the game on Thursday! The day before it comes out in the shops! This had to go to my home address, and then my parents had to send it to me!! I was very surprised to find the postman knocking at my door on Thursday! Now some jaded fellows may think, yeah so what? But I have been an internet customer for many companies for a few years now. In particular game companies (no names will be mentioned out of... kindness). In particular with pre-orders (I almost always pre-order, maybe I'm just desperate), I find that I am lucky to receive the game on the day it comes out. And usualkly I don't expect it, I usually think, 'they'll get it Friday, post it that day, so I'll be lucky if I get it Monday'. And often this is the case, though some have come over a week late! So I say hats off to Special Reserve, and cheers for the wicked service!
Wed 11/04/01 at 22:56
Regular
"everyone says it"
I got Conker before release, I wonder if tony has got my membership form yet?
Wed 11/04/01 at 22:50
Regular
Very true. I got Conker on release, and I've always had great service from ordering.

I even got Zelda, OOT, on release. I was lucky.

Mind you, I did pre-order five months eariler, but that's just me. :)
Wed 11/04/01 at 22:39
Regular
I'm about to do something that people may think a bit risky, or that I am a bit of a suck. But I have to say that recently, Special Reserve has been downright excellent. The service has been especially good to me. Take, for example, my order of Black & White (OK I won it!). Now I'm at Uni, but my account is registered to my home address. I managed to receive the game on Thursday! The day before it comes out in the shops! This had to go to my home address, and then my parents had to send it to me!! I was very surprised to find the postman knocking at my door on Thursday! Now some jaded fellows may think, yeah so what? But I have been an internet customer for many companies for a few years now. In particular game companies (no names will be mentioned out of... kindness). In particular with pre-orders (I almost always pre-order, maybe I'm just desperate), I find that I am lucky to receive the game on the day it comes out. And usualkly I don't expect it, I usually think, 'they'll get it Friday, post it that day, so I'll be lucky if I get it Monday'. And often this is the case, though some have come over a week late! So I say hats off to Special Reserve, and cheers for the wicked service!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.