GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What went wrong?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/04/04 at 16:05
"Darkness, always"
Ok, these forums have never exactly been the haven of a well-informed, reasoning intellectual elite, but what I see before me beggars belief. This place appears to have been over-run by some over-zealous religious crack-head, and the continuing arguments surrounding his beliefs.

I mean, seriously, it's worse than the whole Belldandy vs Goatboy/Light thing.

*shakes head*

Oh well. Off to the Red Sea Riviera next week =)
Sat 10/04/04 at 13:59
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> Who is IB?

surely you should know, your nearly on the top 100 posters of all time.

EDIT: you are on the top 100 posters of all time 5000 osts in little over 30 days, using excels tabulate feature, it just told be that you have as many post in the last month as all the users ranked 70-100 put together. thats 30 people who are visiting regularly! your manhood must be most small.

of course he meansyou. he has come back when the forums are at a new low, there are some quite frankly; appaling noobs here at the mo and some severe spammer/spanners.

I reckon we need a "kick" button on life, movies and sport forums. and once 20 different users click it that person is banned from the applicable forum for a week.
Sat 10/04/04 at 13:55
Regular
My mums got curly hair and brushes her teeth.....
Sat 10/04/04 at 12:30
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Who is IB?
Sat 10/04/04 at 12:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Parr wrote:
> oh, if he says stuff like that, its a bit excentric... but still, a
> mans faith is a mans faith.

He's a stupid little troll that doesn't see the idiocy and contradiction of his ways. Nothing to do with religion. If he wasn't obsessively shaking one out over the Lord, it would be something else, and we'd still bear the brunt of his madcap antics in headrod-keyboard land. The boy is a chump, pure and simple, and he wants to make chumps of us all. Don't let him do that by giving in on the forums. He's already expressed seriously dodgy views on a lot of lifestyles, and I've got a feeling that one day he's going to go that bit too far...hopefully sooner rather than later.

But I do get the feeling sometimes that he's an old regular...eh, IB? *eyes IB suspiciously*
Sat 10/04/04 at 12:26
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
In that case, I could be you. Except I'm really just myself, no other notables or regulars.
Sat 10/04/04 at 12:24
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Insane Bartender wrote:
> If I say yes, will you make every effort to convert me into some nutty
> cult, quoting only those facts convenient to your case, and ignoring
> any balanced evidence of any kind?
>
> Will you then rant away endlessly, making a dozen threads, and
> spouting an unending assault of gibbering nonsense in a vain effort
> to make yourself heard, launching yourself into the 0 spot on the top
> 100 posters through sheer weight of spam, and getting yourself
> involved in a near infinite number of circular arguments ultimately
> achieving nothing?
>
> If that's the case, then no.

That is quite possibly the best post I've read so far this year, definitely on a par with the ones that read "I vote Timmargh" ...

I still think Forest Fan is a regular/notable doing a damn good job of winding people up.
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:34
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Parr wrote:
> oh, if he says stuff like that, its a bit excentric... but still, a
> mans faith is a mans faith.

I dont mind him expressing his religious views at all, what annoys me is when he wants a debate but his answers only consist of Bible passages, or expressing opinions as "facts" or when he takes over a post thread that had nothing to do with religion with his religious stuff.
Sat 10/04/04 at 00:45
Regular
"^_^"
oh, if he says stuff like that, its a bit excentric... but still, a mans faith is a mans faith.
Sat 10/04/04 at 00:44
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I thought it was Goatboy, but I'm not so sure now.
Sat 10/04/04 at 00:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It's not that. It's they way he says, "you're all wrong and going to burn in hell!" That gets me...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.