GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What went wrong?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/04/04 at 16:05
"Darkness, always"
Ok, these forums have never exactly been the haven of a well-informed, reasoning intellectual elite, but what I see before me beggars belief. This place appears to have been over-run by some over-zealous religious crack-head, and the continuing arguments surrounding his beliefs.

I mean, seriously, it's worse than the whole Belldandy vs Goatboy/Light thing.

*shakes head*

Oh well. Off to the Red Sea Riviera next week =)
Fri 09/04/04 at 16:05
"Darkness, always"
Ok, these forums have never exactly been the haven of a well-informed, reasoning intellectual elite, but what I see before me beggars belief. This place appears to have been over-run by some over-zealous religious crack-head, and the continuing arguments surrounding his beliefs.

I mean, seriously, it's worse than the whole Belldandy vs Goatboy/Light thing.

*shakes head*

Oh well. Off to the Red Sea Riviera next week =)
Fri 09/04/04 at 16:06
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have two weeks holiday soon. I'm going nowhere because I need to save the money.
Fri 09/04/04 at 16:10
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I have two weeks holiday soon. I'm going nowhere because I need to
> save the money.

Girls that hard to come accross nowadays?
Fri 09/04/04 at 16:13
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Insane Bartender, are you talking about me?
Fri 09/04/04 at 16:17
"Darkness, always"
If I say yes, will you make every effort to convert me into some nutty cult, quoting only those facts convenient to your case, and ignoring any balanced evidence of any kind?

Will you then rant away endlessly, making a dozen threads, and spouting an unending assault of gibbering nonsense in a vain effort to make yourself heard, launching yourself into the 0 spot on the top 100 posters through sheer weight of spam, and getting yourself involved in a near infinite number of circular arguments ultimately achieving nothing?

If that's the case, then no.
Fri 09/04/04 at 16:20
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Who were you talking about then?
Fri 09/04/04 at 16:21
"Darkness, always"
I don't believe you've answered my question.
Fri 09/04/04 at 18:35
"period drama"
Once again, FF, well done on showing your sparkling, needle-sharp intellect.
Fri 09/04/04 at 19:05
Regular
What do you want to know?
Fri 09/04/04 at 20:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's been like this for about a month now, IB. He's a total tool, and also a troll. He blatantly doesn't know anything about religion, but we've all had a good laugh at his expense, so maybe he isn't all bad.

Plus I think he's slightly retarded, so we can't be too harsh on the little SOB.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.