GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal Liverpool"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/04/04 at 12:40
Regular
1-0 to Liverpool early on!!!!!!!

Wish this was on sky!

Lets see what arsenal are really made of now.
Fri 09/04/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Don, I know this has nothing to do with this topic, but, you own a Vectra, (new type), right?

What is it like to drive?
Fri 09/04/04 at 14:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ahahaha.
Fri 09/04/04 at 14:38
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I think we can categorically say if Henry weren't playing today
Arsenal would have lost.

The second half became a 'let's pass to Henry and he'll do the rest' - when Henry doesn't play or doesn't play well, Arsenal don't have a lot of clue upfront.

Great 'team' Arsenal.
Fri 09/04/04 at 14:40
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm looking forward to arsenal coming to st james, we've been pretty much unbeatable there recently.
Fri 09/04/04 at 14:40
Regular
Blah blah blah blah that sounded like to me.
I mean what Absolut 'the Utd fan' Neo said
Fri 09/04/04 at 14:41
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
EB, you get a lot of long term probs with the Vectra's, they had a recall on a lot of them and their problems haven't stopped.

My other half works for a company who uses them as fleet and they have several problems with them week in week out.
Fri 09/04/04 at 14:42
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
4-2 Arsenal. What a goal by Thierry Henry!
Fri 09/04/04 at 14:42
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Silent Scope wrote:
> Blah blah blah blah that sounded like to me.
> I mean what Absolut 'the Utd fan' Neo said

Yes, but it's the truth?

Regradless of me being a United fan or not.

Don't give me n00b responses, you're better than that Sniper.
Fri 09/04/04 at 15:22
"High polygon count"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> I think we can categorically say if Henry weren't playing today
> Arsenal would have lost.

Maybe. But if Henry hadn't been playing, it would have been a totally different game. If Reyes had played instead, he might well have got a hat-trick. Or Bergkamp. Or Pires. Or Ljungberg. All of whom have stepped up many times before in Henry's absence.

Still, as he did play, it's irrelevant.

Before you go bandying that "one man team" rubbish around, remember that we've been without Henry a number of times this season, and still managed not to get beat. The team played badly against United (FA Cup) and Chelsea (Champion's League)... and that team included Henry.

You should really look at your own team first, where players and fans alike have been blaming your own collapse on the loss of one man - Rio Ferdinand - for much of the season. We've also been without our key central defender Campbell (among others) for a good run of games, and managed not to suffer.

You've all been laying into United all season long - Fergie for his erratic team selections, individual and collective groups of players not being up to the task. One win over a rival and it's all forgotten? You really do have short memories, don't you?! No wonder Fergie feels invincible whatever he does!

You may have beaten Arsenal, but I still wouldn't be at all surprised to see Millwall win the FA Cup. It has been the smaller teams this season who have given you the most problems.
Fri 09/04/04 at 15:45
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Don, I know this has nothing to do with this topic, but, you own a
> Vectra, (new type), right?

I have an Astra. The Vectra is my Dads, i do occasionally drive it though. Havnt had any problems with it, but there are always problems when a new model comes out. Most the kinks should have been sorted by now if you buy a brand new one. Personally i think the car is a bit too big for the roads in england. Found it weird for parking at first as its quite long. Very smooth to drive though, especially if you get the 17" alloys (hell they do 19" optional now!) Very nice for motorway driving and very nice inside although i dont like the front but it can look quite mean with the irmscher grille replacing the standard vauxhall V at the front.

I do like the fact that you get 17" alloys on the SRi,GSi and Elite though. The new 1.9 CDTi (150bhp) is one of the best diesels on the market 0-60 in 8.8 seconds and does just a shade under 50MPG, my dad will probably be getting it at the end of the year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.