GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal Liverpool"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/04/04 at 12:40
Regular
1-0 to Liverpool early on!!!!!!!

Wish this was on sky!

Lets see what arsenal are really made of now.
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:43
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
the more arsenal win, i guess the more money they'll get, and the better, but so will all the other teams. another reason why arsenal are different if because of arsen wenger and he's french, and he's brought a load of french people in. it wouldnt suprise me if france do well in euro 2004 as long as pick the arsenal team
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:34
Regular
paul_the_invincible wrote:
> it is a sign of a good striking force, if there was a team who
> attacked like they did, and they played each other, arsenal would
> lose, because they're defense aint the best. as it shows in the loss
> againsnt chelsea, and the 2 goals let in against liverpool

ERm true but we had to play United and Chelski twice in the space of two weeks.. we're not that rock solid but Sol and Toure are a great combination.
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:33
"R.I.P Acestar"
liverpool rule!!!! but please don't bring back this thread because it has some hurtful memories........:(
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:31
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
The best song I heard at Highbury was:

Liiiiiiiverpoool, won Fookalllll.

That says more than any argument could :P
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:30
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
so you see my point
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:30
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
it is a sign of a good striking force, if there was a team who attacked like they did, and they played each other, arsenal would lose, because they're defense aint the best. as it shows in the loss againsnt chelsea, and the 2 goals let in against liverpool
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:29
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
> liverpool rule...

Yeh, that's why Liverpool are struggling to compete for 4th place and boasting only the Carling Cup in recent years.

They indeed rule.
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
What a load of crap.

You can't have a one-man team that goes unbeaten the whole season.

After the match yesterday, Henry said that he only scores so many goals because the quality of the passes he receives are excellent.

And I have to say, the Pires goal was better than Henry's efforts- one-touch passing all the way...

That is the sign of a quality team...
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:22
Regular
> cant beleive we let this game slip, it was so close... but so far.
> arsenal were lucky and if it wernt for them french giezers we would
> have won. arsenal are becoming really annoying now because they
> really only have one good player, and that thierry henry, he's the
> only "world class player" other teams actually work
> together, unlike teams similar to arsenal and chelsea, money teams is
> what they are.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> liverpool rule...

LOL!
Sat 17/04/04 at 12:39
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
cant beleive we let this game slip, it was so close... but so far. arsenal were lucky and if it wernt for them french giezers we would have won. arsenal are becoming really annoying now because they really only have one good player, and that thierry henry, he's the only "world class player" other teams actually work together, unlike teams similar to arsenal and chelsea, money teams is what they are.

liverpool rule...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.