GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Change for Moderators"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/06/06 at 08:53
Regular
"incognito"
There has been a slight change in the way moderators user colours will be shown - from now on moderators will only be shown as such while posting within their own forum.

This is so that confusion does not arise as to who is moderating each forum. This will not affect your status within your own forum.
Fri 09/06/06 at 16:12
Regular
"8==="
Set one up, I check this place once or twice a day so I'll mod it along with you and one other.

Aslong as two of the three mods are daily visitors, we'll filter out any crap. :)
Fri 09/06/06 at 09:20
Regular
"..."
Tony wrote:
> Why not grab a few mates and throw them into a user WWE Forum?

If I had the time, then I would. But as I've already said in another thread, I don't have the time to commit to moderation, particularly in a WWE forum, where there's very likely to be a regular influx of 'It all Fake LOLZ' style posts...
Thu 08/06/06 at 22:20
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Gone Away wrote:
> I should be an internet legend by now. (If there is such a
> thing)

Why not grab a few mates and throw them into a user WWE Forum?

I think M1's comments are about general negativity. For example, if you went into a Chinese restaurant and they set the table with chopsticks you could ask politely for cutlery instead, but you wouldn't sit there all night complaining about it.
Thu 08/06/06 at 17:35
Regular
"8==="
Welcome to the persona darkside Cong. ;)

I thought I'd retired this name (it only felt right on this board) but here we go again. ;)

Blowing it up on the 'other' forum was a laugh though. :D
Thu 08/06/06 at 17:26
Regular
"lets go back"
M1 wrote:
> Now made slightly lighter/brighter

Its much better now.
Thu 08/06/06 at 15:51
Regular
"..."
Well, if I exclude several different temporary variations I used of 'Cong' mixed in with wrestlers names and my christmas special 'Little_Donkey_Cong', then I've only had three as well. Plus I've used Cong_Man across several different forums and even some chat rooms.

I should be an internet legend by now. (If there is such a thing)
Thu 08/06/06 at 15:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah righty, did have another username in the past that my step-dad set up for me when i first joined the forums. That can stay in the past though. So only 3 user names, not too bad :-)
Thu 08/06/06 at 15:45
Regular
"..."
I know, was just using my preferred abreviation...
Thu 08/06/06 at 15:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
twas LALakersrule actually :-P
Thu 08/06/06 at 15:41
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Arghhh so many name changes *head explodes*

Heh, you've got room to talk 'Lakers' ;-p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.