GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AB1000 has made a big big big mistake"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/04/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
FAZZ won a GAD for a yu-gi-oh review on one date in the list when it was updated in a bulk, i know this because as my cousin he was reallly happpy *bless.
well he is on holiday for a week and i have noticed his name has been taken of the list, he had already sent an email stating which free gift he would chose i was wondering why it was taken of the list it was not copied because i was there when the review was written. i havent told him as i want to let him enjoy his holiday but he is coming back in two days and will find out what has happened. can i please have a reason for this happening from one of the staff (B)please(/B) and i hope this will be sorted out.
Fri 09/04/04 at 09:15
Regular
"eat toast!"
i think this event might be an important lesson for the lad. cruel as it may seem, he might need to learn that cheating is wrong and he must understand this. Maybe a lesson in humilation might be needed here as well. To know when your defeated and take your loss as a gracious person. Now, who has been awarded the prize or are we going to say "no winner"?
Fri 09/04/04 at 08:51
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Well if it is here, I will post in it.
Fri 09/04/04 at 08:49
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
So you post in them.. right, I get it.
Fri 09/04/04 at 08:49
Regular
Dunno, I just want all these topics to come down.
Fri 09/04/04 at 08:46
Regular
"\\"
So forest fan, how many times have you posted that then?
Fri 09/04/04 at 08:09
Regular
slice, why do you continually post the same message?
Fri 09/04/04 at 07:19
Regular
"8==="
Icaruss wrote:
> You've just broken slice's neck.

*Snap*

(One for Borat there)
Fri 09/04/04 at 04:49
Regular
You've just broken slice's heart.
Fri 09/04/04 at 00:40
Regular
I gaurantee that review was copied from another site, I even checked some of his other reviews and found practically ALL of them written word-for-word on other websites.
Thu 08/04/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
slice wrote:
> FAZZ won a GAD for a yu-gi-oh review on one date in the list when it
> was updated in a bulk, i know this because as my cousin he was
> reallly happpy.

Your cousin? riiiiiight. I believe you, thousands wouldn't.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.