GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AB1000 has made a big big big mistake"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/04/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
FAZZ won a GAD for a yu-gi-oh review on one date in the list when it was updated in a bulk, i know this because as my cousin he was reallly happpy *bless.
well he is on holiday for a week and i have noticed his name has been taken of the list, he had already sent an email stating which free gift he would chose i was wondering why it was taken of the list it was not copied because i was there when the review was written. i havent told him as i want to let him enjoy his holiday but he is coming back in two days and will find out what has happened. can i please have a reason for this happening from one of the staff (B)please(/B) and i hope this will be sorted out.
Thu 08/04/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
FAZZ won a GAD for a yu-gi-oh review on one date in the list when it was updated in a bulk, i know this because as my cousin he was reallly happpy *bless.
well he is on holiday for a week and i have noticed his name has been taken of the list, he had already sent an email stating which free gift he would chose i was wondering why it was taken of the list it was not copied because i was there when the review was written. i havent told him as i want to let him enjoy his holiday but he is coming back in two days and will find out what has happened. can i please have a reason for this happening from one of the staff (B)please(/B) and i hope this will be sorted out.
Thu 08/04/04 at 20:58
Regular
"SOUP!"
its square brackets.

please

[ B ] please [/ B]
Thu 08/04/04 at 20:58
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I think your name is taken off the list when you have ordered your game.
Thu 08/04/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
no it isnt the game u have chosen is put on the list it stays for long???
Thu 08/04/04 at 21:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If it's off the list, it's copied.
Thu 08/04/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The review doesn't exist anymore so it's been removed.

When you said 'written' do you, by any chance actually mean 'copied?'
Thu 08/04/04 at 21:08
Regular
"SOUP!"
dont be so harsh phillip, he pasted it too!
Thu 08/04/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
"I'm sorry to ruin your holiday, but you've no longer won that free gift..."

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
Thu 08/04/04 at 21:11
Regular
"SOUP!"
There'll be tears in Benidorm tonight.
Thu 08/04/04 at 21:20
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Stop continually posting the same message slice, you will be banned if you do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.