GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMFG - Lesbian has job !!!!1111smokercommiedarkiesout!!11112222"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/04/04 at 12:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
So I'm skipping through a paper that I found yesterday. It happens to be the Daily Mail. And although the Daily Mail is a tireless campaigner for celebrity privacy, it just so happens to have a huge story on how David Beckham may or may not have had an affair - as if anyone in the whole entire World gives two sh*ts. But the main headline for the article, the bait used to entice the reader into their crummy little world of biased opinions and ill-informed "fact", was that the girl (Rebecca Loos) was a lesbian.

Now I hate the cult of celebrity worship, just as much as anyone who thinks they have a unique perspective of the Universe, but I read the article to see what the Daily Mail "journalists" had to say on the matter. And it turns out that not only is this girl a lesbian, but she has a tatoo that her parents don't know about! Oh. My. God. I'm sure she's sweating over that one. It actually disturbed me (but didn't surprise) that the paper would stoop so low in the queer-bashing stakes. It's almost as if they were punishing her for being gay.

So what if she enjoys sex and experiments a lot? The paper was using this as ammunition for the closet gay-bashers that read it, and want Kurds, Turks, Iraqis and Blacks out of Great Britain, to start some sort of hate campaign. And to top the idiocy of the whole article, the bit about the tatoo - as if it's important or relevant!? It was more blatant than FF's lack of religious knowledge. Which is very blatant indeed.
Sun 11/04/04 at 14:49
Regular
But Easter is the day of rising.
Surely you agree with that! :-)

But yeah, all the eggs and bunnies have paganised it.
They should call it Xter. :D
Sun 11/04/04 at 09:48
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Games? As in video games?
Sun 11/04/04 at 09:43
Regular
"eat toast!"
the daily mail also have something against games. Despite now knowing anything about them, they make evil lies and it disgusts me. The only redeeming feature? they have a decent tv guide.
Sun 11/04/04 at 09:16
Regular
Strafio wrote:
> If he's anything like you describe him then he's as bad as the rest of
> us, just with a bit more power to throw around, making it
> righteous. ;-P
>
> The God I believe in is a bit cooler than that. :-)
>
>
> By the by, it's your favourite day of the year today.
> Doing anything special?

Nope. Today's the only say of the year I won't go. Easter is a pagan festival, I already celebrated Jesus' sacrifice on the cross at Passover, because just as innocent, sinless lambs were sacrificed for sin, so was Jesus on the cross. Jesus celebrated Passover and not Easter. So I don't want to celebrate something I don't agree with.
Sun 11/04/04 at 09:08
Regular
If he's anything like you describe him then he's as bad as the rest of us, just with a bit more power to throw around, making it righteous. ;-P

The God I believe in is a bit cooler than that. :-)

By the by, it's your favourite day of the year today.
Doing anything special?
Sun 11/04/04 at 08:54
Regular
Strafio wrote:
> But God's sin is righteous sin, right Forest? :-)

But God doesn't sin, right Strafio?
Sun 11/04/04 at 08:53
Regular
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Isn't hate a sin?

Well hate for something detestable is not a sin. Unfair hate would be, but when something is hateful, this is called righteous hate.
Sun 11/04/04 at 00:43
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Fair enough.
Sun 11/04/04 at 00:30
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I think it was wise to prefix it with "usually".
Sun 11/04/04 at 00:21
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
If the paper has Beckham failing, it's worth reading.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.