GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stone Cold and WWE go seperate ways..?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/04 at 21:41
Regular
As reported, Steve Austin was not at RAW Monday. We now have it on good word that Austin had entered contract negotiations with WWE and last Friday his lawyer met with WWE to discuss a new contract. Austin reportedly wanted more flexibility and more control over angles he is involved in. Vince McMahon wanted absolute control and a piece of Stone Cold’s side action, much like he had during The Rock’s early film career.

From what we’re being told, it seems that Vince simply blew by these demands, wanted to move on in negotiations but Austin’s lawyer took offense and would not let it go. The meeting reportedly ended badly, and as of this report, it appears that Austin is gone from WWE until further notice.

Credit :: Rajah.com

Another one of these situations with Austin and WWE? Bah gawd!

Austin for TNA! ;c)
Wed 07/04/04 at 21:41
Regular
As reported, Steve Austin was not at RAW Monday. We now have it on good word that Austin had entered contract negotiations with WWE and last Friday his lawyer met with WWE to discuss a new contract. Austin reportedly wanted more flexibility and more control over angles he is involved in. Vince McMahon wanted absolute control and a piece of Stone Cold’s side action, much like he had during The Rock’s early film career.

From what we’re being told, it seems that Vince simply blew by these demands, wanted to move on in negotiations but Austin’s lawyer took offense and would not let it go. The meeting reportedly ended badly, and as of this report, it appears that Austin is gone from WWE until further notice.

Credit :: Rajah.com

Another one of these situations with Austin and WWE? Bah gawd!

Austin for TNA! ;c)
Wed 07/04/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Austin hasn't been doing much as of late. (My vie)
The WWE can't afford to loose another Main eventer after loosing Goldber, Leasnar and the Rock.
Wed 07/04/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea he hasn't done anything as of late but still the WWE really can't afford to have him go. I know he's one of the few reasons left i still watch RAW and with him gone there wouldn't be much incentive for me to carry on watching it. For WWE's sake i hope Vince gets his head out of his ass and offers Austin whatever he wants seeing as WWE's popularity was/is largely based on Austin.
Wed 07/04/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Taken from NoDQ.com

On April 12th, an article in the National Enquirer is scheduled to accuse Austin of numerous domestic assaults. It will accuse him of beating his ex-wife so badly that she fled to a battered women's institute.
-------------------------

Have you ever heard of a 'battered women's institue?
Wed 07/04/04 at 21:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Austin sells lots of merchandise so Austin has the WWE over a barrel, although Austin wants the 'Stone Cold' name just like The Rock has 'The Rock'. Vince isn't willing to let it go, just in case Austin makes it big in movies so Vince can get a piece of the pie.
Wed 07/04/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah, hopefully they'll give him whatever he wants so he stays. He is probably one of the most entertaining people on RAW.
Wed 07/04/04 at 22:14
Regular
Vince is such a fool. Austin doesn't even wrestle anymore but he's still SO over with the fans and sells loads of merchandise. Like you've all said, he's one of the main reasons to watch RAW. Lets hope he stays.
Wed 07/04/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
As DW said, I hope he doesn't work things out with Vince, and ends up helping TNA get a TV deal.

Oh wait......Jeff Jarrett+Steve Austin=Bad News!
It might be to do with Debra, I am not sure.

But, yeah hopefully TNA get a deal with Fox Sports(it's apparently a "done deal") for a Monday Night show, that'll force WWE to put an end to the brand extension nonsense. huzzah!
Wed 07/04/04 at 22:34
Regular
An example of how over he is being Wrestlemania XX...
Thu 08/04/04 at 14:08
Regular
"..."
Austin will never be a part of the TNA roster while Jerry Jarrett is in charge, and none of the indies can afford to pay him what he wants...Vince knows this and is playing brinksmanship with him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.