GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stone Cold and WWE go seperate ways..?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/04 at 21:41
Regular
As reported, Steve Austin was not at RAW Monday. We now have it on good word that Austin had entered contract negotiations with WWE and last Friday his lawyer met with WWE to discuss a new contract. Austin reportedly wanted more flexibility and more control over angles he is involved in. Vince McMahon wanted absolute control and a piece of Stone Cold’s side action, much like he had during The Rock’s early film career.

From what we’re being told, it seems that Vince simply blew by these demands, wanted to move on in negotiations but Austin’s lawyer took offense and would not let it go. The meeting reportedly ended badly, and as of this report, it appears that Austin is gone from WWE until further notice.

Credit :: Rajah.com

Another one of these situations with Austin and WWE? Bah gawd!

Austin for TNA! ;c)
Sun 11/04/04 at 01:12
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Yeah, sodding hilarious :D
Sun 11/04/04 at 01:04
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
No.
Bischoff wasn't even with the company at the time.
They rehired him as President shortly before the WWF(at the time) purchased WCW.

The official storyline was something along the lines of "Inner-ear equilibrium problem"
Hilarious.
What were they thinking?
Sun 11/04/04 at 00:53
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Hehe. Didn't they say Bischoff poisoned his drink or was that just me?
Sun 11/04/04 at 00:48
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Yeah!
Wasn't it Tony Schiavone(spelling?) who said something like:"he's getting old and he got himself too worked up"

That was hilarious for all the wrong reasons.
I'm gonna look for the archived results from that Nitro......
Sun 11/04/04 at 00:45
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Remember when he had a "heart attack" in the ring? Fecking hilarious :D
Sun 11/04/04 at 00:40
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Monday Night Wars:Made by WWE?
Bah.
What more would you expect?

My knowledge is Bischoff often changed storylines/plans minutes before the show went on air, which nobody actually had a problem with, because 9 times out of ten, it worked for the better.

What you should also note is, TODAY most Raw superstars do NOT know what part they are playing on Raw untill they show up at the arena. Fact.

Let me put it this way:Bischoff beat McMahon in the ratings while he was in charge. Then, as you may have seen on your DVD, WCW kind of went crazy and the Likes of Flair, Nash etc. started doing shoot interviews, and booking their own matches. The lunatics took over, if you will.
As soon as this happened, Raw beat Nitro in the ratings and never looked back.
If any of you Londoners are going to see Flair at Virgin Megastores next week, ask him a quextion from me:
"How do you feel being responsible for the demise of WCW?"

Thanks.
Sun 11/04/04 at 00:32
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
It's true. Watch Monday Night Wars, damn you.
Sun 11/04/04 at 00:31
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
What a disgusting fabrication.
Do you know what you said wrong?

Why even bother?
Sun 11/04/04 at 00:22
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Bischoff also being the same person that only told wrestlers what they had to do on the show 15 minutes before the show began.
Sun 11/04/04 at 00:21
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
I very much doubt Hogan will sign with TNA. If he does, then they are basically guaranteed a TV deal. Which is certainly a good thing.
I would like to see Bischoff go to TNA in a creative role, because lets face it, his WCW bookings were excellent. Alot of WWE storylines/characters are just re-hashed Bischoff creations.

ALL HAIL BISCHOFF!!!!!!!

In other news, Gimpberg recently had this to say:
"and being able to kill people without being put in jail is great!"

Eh............

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.