GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Extra Gameaday Competition - Draw the SR Staffies! - Closed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/04 at 17:53
Regular
I'm sure you all know what you have to do better than I do. Basically for this competition we want you to draw what you think we look like.

You can opt to draw as many or as few of us as you like, but be aware points are awarded for effort. You may already know about the likes of Tony, Loki and Mr Snuggly, but what about us 'newbies', like myself, Fosco and Kilgore Trout? Let your imaginations run riot.

You can draw in pencil and send your entries in to the usual GAD address marked 'Staff Extra GAD', draw them on your computer and host them online, or even e-mail them to the Gameaday e-mail address.

There aren't really any strict rules this time round, except to remember that this is a family site so keep your drawings decent please! Closing date is May 26th.

Happy Sketching!
Page:
Wed 26/05/04 at 17:40
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
just hot I'd say this! Hopefully the person who done it will c this and do it again! I liked the upgrade the computer parts on page 10! Just thot I say that!
Wed 26/05/04 at 14:10
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I had to go through finding all of mine and changing the links. My website changed address.
Wed 26/05/04 at 14:02
Regular
"SOUP!"
Deadline and all that today.

*piff*
Tue 25/05/04 at 19:09
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Presedenté Nash wrote:
> ...

one day to go until my picture loses for not being up-to-date

why on earth don't you keep the same staff i am fed up of altering things just because you want to quit or come!
Tue 25/05/04 at 19:07
Regular
"Teal'c"
Tue 25/05/04 at 19:06
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Fosco
"Staff Doofus"

he he

SPANK HIM!
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
Bit of a spanking, perhaps?
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:02
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Thats a bit harsh . . .
Tue 25/05/04 at 16:41
Regular
"Staffie 2"
CTUbauer wrote:
> Come on guys! Update GAD! :)

Are you at it again? Don't make me school you.
Tue 25/05/04 at 14:42
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Websites in flash are easy.

I think they are tacky though
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.