GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hail the chelsea"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/04/04 at 21:34
Regular
Not usually one to gloat, but hahahahahaha

Glory chelsea! and monaco in the semi's!!!!!!

yes the cup to chelsea!

blue flag flying high!
Wed 07/04/04 at 00:41
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> last year there were 3 italian teams in the quaters, this year there
> could have been 3 french! Monaco, Lyon and arsenal.

Heh, i missed that the first time i read it.
Wed 07/04/04 at 01:24
Regular
my posts are so valuable to you, you read them twice?
Wed 07/04/04 at 08:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Great to Chelski going into the semi finals, being a longtime Arsenal hater myself. And Monaco beat Real- just as great, because Chelski now have an easier opponent (At least for the home game if the Real games are anything to go by!)
Wed 07/04/04 at 11:49
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> my posts are so valuable to you, you read them twice?

I sort of skim read it just before champions league highlights came on and had to rush off and then came back and read everything properly afterwards.

But yes, they are like gold dust to me. :P
Wed 07/04/04 at 11:50
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:
And Monaco beat Real- just as great, because Chelski
> now have an easier opponent (At least for the home game if the Real
> games are anything to go by!)

Laughed when seeing Jimmy say he'd rather have Real than Monaco, but he's probably right with Chelsea's solid defense in Europe this season!
Wed 07/04/04 at 12:44
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Great result for Chelsea.

Bring on Chelsea vs. Monaco!
Wed 07/04/04 at 14:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm already stocking up with crisps... :)
Wed 07/04/04 at 14:16
Regular
Yep and get the party ready, looks like Chelsea are heading for the final.
Wed 07/04/04 at 15:14
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What a game, eh! :D

2 superb football matches within the space of the week (and, if only weeks were a couple of days longer, it could three with the first Arsénal game)...

One-by-one, Arsénal's "Treble-winning" season is falling apart - ALL OVER AGAIN!! :D

I don't care if you're still gonna win the league - you can say what you like; I'm loving this! :D A lot of Arsénal fans I know seem to be throwing in the towel and giving-up on all hope for the league a little prematurely, anyway - even Arséne Wenger doesn't sound so 'sure' and cocky anymore!

Surely, not even Arsénal - "Le Kings" of all throw-aways - cannot go this far??? Surely not...?

...However, if they do hand Chelski the Title late-on (like they did with us, last season), they'd certainly have a "Treble" of their own to gloat about (...or not)! ;D

Anyway... With a stronger defence than that of Real Madrid's, and an equally impressive attack (at times), Chelski have surely got to stand a great chance of going all-the-way now, no matter who they face in the final? I can't see Monaco beating them in the Semi's... Although they won the thing last season, who's to say even AC Milan would be bold-enough to take-on Claudio Ranieri's ever-unpredictable side?
Wed 07/04/04 at 16:13
Regular
Yep, from Arsenal for the treble, to Arsenal for nothing, zilch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.