GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hail the chelsea"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/04/04 at 21:34
Regular
Not usually one to gloat, but hahahahahaha

Glory chelsea! and monaco in the semi's!!!!!!

yes the cup to chelsea!

blue flag flying high!
Wed 07/04/04 at 21:28
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
It could be a Monaco vs. Porto in the final.
Wed 07/04/04 at 20:37
Regular
i would be interested to see man utds attitude if when we come to play them we are very close to arsenal and they can't get 2nd. whether thay go all out, or wheter they seem a bit subdued and do the usual end of season rotation and youngster blooding.
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Colourless"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Yep, from Arsenal for the treble, to Arsenal for nothing, zilch

Losing to Man Yoo and Chelsea hasn't really done anything to their title chances....

What with neither of those games being in the league...
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:33
Regular
i have a feeling we are going to dole out twin spankings to monaco, sail into the final. Win most of our league games but arsenal do similar and get the title. Everyone will be like "oh my god chelsea are unstoppable!" then we hit ac in the final. And either scrape a win or get humiliated!
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I just have a feeling that Monaco are going to beat Chelsea.

If it would of been Real, I'd have Chelsea, but it seems too easy to have Chelsea to beat Monaco.

I've already seen Monaco thrash Deportivo this season and then they go and beat the Spanish giants.

Hope I'm wrong, but Monaco are gonna be in the final.
Wed 07/04/04 at 17:29
Regular
We all know which club you support.
Wed 07/04/04 at 17:28
Regular
"Yum, Pedigree Chum"
i hope arsenal win nothing and they all die. CHELSEA RULE
Wed 07/04/04 at 16:13
Regular
Yep, from Arsenal for the treble, to Arsenal for nothing, zilch.
Wed 07/04/04 at 15:14
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What a game, eh! :D

2 superb football matches within the space of the week (and, if only weeks were a couple of days longer, it could three with the first Arsénal game)...

One-by-one, Arsénal's "Treble-winning" season is falling apart - ALL OVER AGAIN!! :D

I don't care if you're still gonna win the league - you can say what you like; I'm loving this! :D A lot of Arsénal fans I know seem to be throwing in the towel and giving-up on all hope for the league a little prematurely, anyway - even Arséne Wenger doesn't sound so 'sure' and cocky anymore!

Surely, not even Arsénal - "Le Kings" of all throw-aways - cannot go this far??? Surely not...?

...However, if they do hand Chelski the Title late-on (like they did with us, last season), they'd certainly have a "Treble" of their own to gloat about (...or not)! ;D

Anyway... With a stronger defence than that of Real Madrid's, and an equally impressive attack (at times), Chelski have surely got to stand a great chance of going all-the-way now, no matter who they face in the final? I can't see Monaco beating them in the Semi's... Although they won the thing last season, who's to say even AC Milan would be bold-enough to take-on Claudio Ranieri's ever-unpredictable side?
Wed 07/04/04 at 14:16
Regular
Yep and get the party ready, looks like Chelsea are heading for the final.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.