GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jeff Hardy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/04/04 at 18:44
"Nothing From Nowher"
Does anybody know anything about Jeff Hardy? Has he joined a new fed, taken some time off or just generally packed it in. I think he was a better wrestler when he was with Matt Hardy as the Hardy Boyz though the whole warpaint business was a good reflection to his style when he was an individual on RAW. I think he gave EVERYTHING in his matches and i will always remember the table match (Hardyz Vs. Dudleyz) at the Royal Rumble back in '99. He was flying everywhere and i don't think anyone knew where he was going to jump from next. He has a cool style. Not only a great athlete, but he was; a musician and a GREAT poet.

I look forward to seeing his return if it ever happens and he'll always be my first pick of a wrestler on any wrestling game, even if i have to create him myself.

Please post any information, rumours or opinions on this thread.

Thanks
Fri 23/04/04 at 09:43
Regular
This is taken from Mike Aldren's Wrestling 365 newsletter

Jeff Hardy is close to returning to the WWE, according to former talent chief Jim Ross. "I've been having several talks with Jeff and we hope to have something positive regarding Jeff in the next few weeks," said Ross today on Byte This. "It's one of the final things I'm trying to put my arms around if you will. Jeff Hardy needs to be back in the WWE and focused on becoming one of the biggest stars we've ever had."
Thu 08/04/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Music Is Life"
Jeff has been writing on his brothers website that he`s been active in the indy scene. He may come back soon....
Wed 07/04/04 at 15:57
Regular
"..."
Masked Heel called 'Will O' The Whisp' he has an open contract to work as and when with Ring of Honour. However last time he turned out for them he was roundly booed and the fans chanted 'Go get well' at him...
Wed 07/04/04 at 01:14
Regular
He's still singing for PeroxWhy?Gen. He wrestled a few matches as a masked heel, I think.
Tue 06/04/04 at 22:10
Regular
Taken from Smah Wrestling's ([URL]http://www.smashwrestling.com[/URL]) Wrestle Guru section

In answer ro questions of why Jeff Hardy was fired they said

"Jeff was in the WWF but he didn't care. He was living the life he wanted to live, which basically involved staying up late at night, taking drugs and playing guitar. He stopped caring about wrestling. The WWE gave him several warnings over his conduct and asked him to go to rehab for his drug problem. Jeff refused and was released from his contract. Jeff has stated in very candid interviews since then that he would be willing to return but still doesn't care about wrestling."

and they also say that

"For drug problems, and the fact that he lost his love for the business."
Tue 06/04/04 at 22:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I heard Jeff was playing in a band and doing the odd show for indy feds here and there. The WWE were thinking of bringing Jeff back for the Cruiserweight Battle Royal at Wrestlemania XX but that didn't happen.

Anyway, you could tell near the end of his WWE run that he was apathetic to the business because he was totally shocking in the ring.
Tue 06/04/04 at 20:59
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Randy Orton bores me.
Tue 06/04/04 at 20:58
"Nothing From Nowher"
RVD is so over rated and so far up his own uh...bum, it's unbelievable. But i guess he has talent. HBK rules though. HOWEVER, no wrestler is better than The Undertaker (old skool/resurrected)
Tue 06/04/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Past Favourite:Shawn Michaels
Present Favourite:Triple H
Future Favourite:Randy Orton
Tue 06/04/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Better Than You"
CGJ wrote:
> Tagline inspired by him?

Yep sure is! I like John Cena a bit but some times he is annoying when he raps, I like more of his wrestling style and attitude / personality (not the rapping side of his personality though).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.